Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Visualizing Energy

@Paul Bernardo @Orzmund @LifeMaxxer @DenHaag @Hopium @ElTruecel @Rigatoni @Rotter @WorthlessSlavicShit @Doomer Guy @Verxis @tasm @mosss @kupwheal

visualizing rn

Manifestation

So you use voodoo to kill people like death note? I'm not sure I understand magick much

So you use voodoo to kill people like death note? I'm not sure I understand magick much
You can do basically anything with Voodoo, including killing people.

Has anything youve tried helped any?

Does it even work if you're a whitey tho?

Well if I can manifest a real friend it sounds worth a try
You can manifest a friend, but you need to practice if you want your spell to be successful.

White People can practice Voodoo
I might have to look into idk. I don't think I'm much smart enough to do stuff like that unfortunately

I might have to look into idk. I don't think I'm much smart enough to do stuff like that unfortunately
You don't need smart to use magick. Some of the most powerful sorcerers are tribal savages.

I'll make a thread with some spell casting information

You don't need smart to use magick. Some of the most powerful sorcerers are tribal savages.
Where would be a good place to start then?

If it's good enough for jews, it's good enough for me.

I'm not a loser
weren't you begging for people to refer to your shop because you don't have any money in the other thread?

weren't you begging for people to refer to your shop because you don't have any money in the other thread?
and doesn't your shop consist of worthless crap like "energy stones" that are basically just rose quartz?

Being poor does not make me a loser.
Don't be delusional. Yes, having no money and no gf makes you a loser.
Or how would you define a loser then?