Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Visual novelcels, whats your favourite visual novel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
I really liked school days due to how fucked up it was and diverse in terms of endings, it was quasi animated too.
I don't know if the rance series games count but they were also good

Katawa Shoujo is actually good. It's the only one i finished, though.

Hard to pick one, but I really liked Saya no Uta, Steins;Gate (which is getting a remaster with animation in it, that you might like, since you talked about School Days) and Higurashi. Lucid9 is really good too (and free!).
Right now I'm playing Dies Irae. It's about a group of crazy nazis that sacrifice the entire city of berlin in the closing days of WW2 for some weird-ass ritual and reappear 60 years later in a japanese city, ready to wreck havoc once again.
It's like Fate/Stay Night, if you've ever played that, but with much better characters (specially the MC, since he's NOT a pussy).
Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich

Katawa Shoujo is actually good. It's the only one i finished, though.
I would definitely recommend KS to people new to the genre.

Fate/Stay Night but I'm biased because it was my first one
My second favorite is Muv Luv Alternative followed by G Senjou no Maou

Too bad i'm too lazy for visual novels. It's not really my thing.
Mpv shot0012

Too many to decide:Clannad for the feels of the passing of time,Little Busters for the message about how cruel can reality be,Remember 11 for the abstract and fucked up plot that actually makes it more interesting,Kara no Shoujo for the music,voices,detective plot and Toko,Galaxy Angels because it has my favourite romance route in any VN I've ever played and other two I won't mention because I know people here won't like them.

Last edited:
Too many to decide:Clannad for the feels of the passing of time,Little Busters for the message about the cruelty of reality that it gives,Remember 11 for the abstract and fucked up plot that actually makes it more interesting,Kara no Shoujo for the music,voices,detective plot and Toko,Galaxy Angels because it has my favourite romance route in any VN I've ever played and other two I won't mention because I know people here won't like them.
just post them tbh
Is one of them Euphoria? Or is it some cuck shit?

just post them tbh
Is one of them Euphoria? Or is it some cuck shit?
No way I'm going to post them,I know for sure I'll get lynched if I do.

I "played" a bit of Katawa Shoujo and Steins gate 0.
Imao why not just read a book lmao

Books don't have music,voices,interactivity,possibility of small gameplay/minigames that will affect the plot depending on how you play them,routes,bad ends and more stuff I'm probably forgetting.

Steins;Gate has actual gameplay beyond choices (the cellphone mechanics). I'm not sure about Steins;Gate 0 though (I think it's a kinectic VN). Also why would you start with 0 instead of the first one?
And books are definitely great. But visual novels give you, well, visuals, unlike regular paper novels. And in most of them you can decide to a certain extent the outcome of the story.

I like Higurashi and Go Go Nippon.