Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Visiting parents

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
So, I visited my parents, who live the retired life. They always try to act as if I'm not both autistic and a nuisance. They invited some relatives who have a young foid over and then I was nonexistent during the visit. It's always like this. As soon as my parents have some better company than me, I'm ignored. My mom likes the young relative foid very much. Always kisses her on the cheek etc. Then my father makes dumb jokes in front of everyone why I don't do the same. Backstabbing own son ftw.

Same with going into the woods with some other old people: I'm only a nuisance, but my parents try to act cool. I want to actually walk for a bit, not listen to old peoples chit chat. But if I provoke them enough and tell them the truth, they act like they are the victims and get angry. Inviting me and then nonethless do what they want, not caring about what I want.

So basically the same as all other people, they only try to hide it and cover it up.

It's always the same and always will be the same: outcast. Nobody ever loved me, let alone a foid. Fuck this whole clown world. Off to wageslaving again tomorrow. See

Family gatherings or anything similar is based on genetics ofc, if one is an incel their genetics are bad so meeting up with family doesn't make any sense.