Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Visiting Japan

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
If one were to visit Japan in the winter, what would they do?

In before that guy that’s always talking about japan

I would like to meet some top level hikikomorists and LDAR together for my entire stay.

Don't go in the winter.

I had the opportunity to go in January but turned it down it to go in June so I can show off my body that will have mondo results from all the gymcelling I'm going to do from now until then.

It also gives me time to become somewhat conversational in Japanese by then.

Plus I don't want to see qt azn grlls burdened by heavy coats.

You need to have a date for christmas if you go.

Just wait . He’ll show up
Don't go in the winter.

I had the opportunity to go in January but turned it down it to go in June so I can show off my body that will have mondo results from all the gymcelling I'm going to do from now until then.

Don't go in the winter.

Are you planning on going by yourself?

Go to thailand instead if you want real life fuel

Are you planning on going by yourself?

I'm going to go with my mom for my vacation. We're going to spend time doing tourist stuff but I'm also going to have plenty of time to myself.

Though if my mom is too busy I might go alone.

If I choose to return to work there afterwards it will of course be by myself.

Go to thailand instead if you want real life fuel

I have plans to go there with my mom in January. I have convinced her that it is a nice travel destination with some of the best shopping and beaches.

I might cancel them because I'm not sure I want to break my nofap streak to ascend and or sleep with whores in Thailand when I could ascend with a Nipponese girl who I could lose my virginity with but that's honestly probably retarded.

Honestly best post I've ever read from you.

I'm going to go with my mom for my vacation. We're going to spend time doing tourist stuff but I'm also going to have plenty of time to myself.

I have plans to go there with my mom in January. I have convinced her that it is a nice travel destination with some of the best shopping and beaches.

I might cancel them because I'm not sure I want to break my nofap streak to ascend and or sleep with whores in Thailand when I could ascend with a Nipponese girl who I could lose my virginity with but that's honestly probably retarded.

View attachment 45000
What country are you from?
That's the impression I get, tbh.
In Japan everyone has a date on christmas and if you don't you get bullied.
I feel like if I were to travel to Japan I would just end up walking around by myself and not actually meeting anyone.

I don't think it'd make sense to approach people in Japan so you're gonna have to be low inhib and hit some spots.

View attachment 45000
:rolleyes:

Why would anyone bother going to Japan, go to Thailand or the phillipines. Everyone speaks English and worships white people / Westerners.

Don't go in the winter.

Will you go to the city or to the countryside?

Too much competition there tbh. In smaller cities or villages you'd slay much more.

More prejudice.

People in Tokyo are used to foreigners and are usually friendly about it.

Besides I want to have fun too. There's lots of fun stuff in Tokyo that there is nowhere else in the world.

apparently the countryside in japan is nice, maybe id visit there.

i would go to the arcades there are a lot of them and they are really occupied because anime fighters and street fighter and tekken are extremely popular there. Also would probably visit akihabara to get some anime merch and look at the vending machines there. Would buy a lot of anime merch, mostly figmas and nenodoroids and shirts and what not as well as some video games. I know japan still sells stuff like game boy colours and famicoms so I would probably grab the PSX-PS3 as well as PSP AND VITA and a few Japanese games.

I'd go see my favorite bands, or watch their NHK performances.

Any thoughts on Singapore? I’ve always wanted to visit, but I seldom get to hear anyone with travel experience over there.

Any thoughts on Singapore? I’ve always wanted to visit, but I seldom get to hear anyone with travel experience over there.

Authoritarian, Islamic hell hole.

Really clean though.

One my favorite authors referred to it (and Asian cities in general) as "Disneyworld with the death penalty."

Authoritarian, Islamic hell hole.

Really clean though.

One my favorite authors referred to it (and Asian cities in general) as "Disneyworld with the death penalty."

I’ve read about the system they got in place over there, it is authoritarian but seems like a mixed system, somewhat obsessed with efficiency and ethnic stability. Not too bad for SEA standards I suppose.

But it’d be interesting to know if it’s worth visiting. I knew a couple of people from Singapore back in Australia, but they all seemed to shy away from the subject for some reason. Not a good sign perhaps.

I’ve read about the system they got in place over there, it is authoritarian but seems like a mixed system, somewhat obsessed with efficiency and ethnic stability. Not too bad for SEA standards I suppose.

But it’d be interesting to know if it’s worth visiting. I knew a couple of people from Singapore back in Australia, but they all seemed to shy away from the subject for some reason. Not a good sign perhaps.

It's like a retarded autocratic Asian version of the United States.

The only worse Asian country I could imagine is Malaysia.

It's like a retarded autocratic Asian version of the United States.

The only worse Asian country I could imagine is Malaysia.

Strange. Cambodia wouldn’t be worse? Sri Lanka? Even Indonesia, a lot of Australians loved Bali for some reason and even I, being from an objectively worse country originally, wouldn’t go there for the life of me.

Don’t know how bad Singapore could really be though, guess I’ve always had an interest for Asian megatropolis.

Strange. Cambodia wouldn’t be worse? Sri Lanka? Even Indonesia, a lot of Australians loved Bali for some reason and even I, being from an objectively worse country originally, wouldn’t go there for the life of me.

Don’t know how bad Singapore could really be though, guess I’ve always had an interest for Asian megatropolis.

Those places are so fucking bad I forgot they existed.

Indonesia's probably alright but definitely on the lower tier.

Just go to Tokyo, safest and best Asian metropolis there is and ever will be.