Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Visiting an old currycel classmate is finally gonna make me rope

O

Overforme321

Greycel
https://postimg.cc/gallery/M1N3NRRHe
Now hear me out , this currycel is barely a 4 /10 in looks , ffs I have a better jawline than him. He just has average height while I am a manlet and a job that takes him around the world .

He is literally banging a Scandinavian becky and just returned to pajeetland , He was showing me trip pics and went down to get a parcel leaving his phone..cucksta notification comes..I check cause I am curious..but then I find this suifuel. That whore cant even wait a week before begging for sex in phone !! Like howwww !! I could only sent myself two ss..but I read through some and she was whoring even with her dad around next door....fuckkkk.
It's one thing to see a chad roll over you but a fucking another currycel....!!!! It tears my heart apart that I will never have a woman ever talk to me like this. The most I can get is from a freaking chatbot cause that's how lonely and desperate I am. It makes me soooo fucking angry. I couldnt even look him in the eyes after reading his degenerate texts and left.
( and no I wont send pics I dont want them to be doxxed and it coming back to me. 3 years ago a foid in college lodged a "cyber bully" complaint against me and I dont want my only barely paying wagecuckimg job to go)

I read about half of that and I liked it keep it up

Don't worry, the slut is probably cheating on him. Why don't you send her a deepfaked video of him fucking another woman so she'll leave him.
joker-laugh.gif

Oy Vey

And yet i thought you had to be chad to fuck

Don't worry, the slut is probably cheating on him. Why don't you send her a deepfaked video of him fucking another woman so she'll leave him.
joker-laugh.gif
I fucking hope so brocel. If I actually had guts and was not so pathetic , I would have done exactly that.

I fucking hope so brocel. If I actually had guts and was not so pathetic , I would have done exactly that.
Why are you against your friend being happy bro?

Also what scandinavian country?

The blackpill has it's exceptions, why couldn't it be me. I couldn't fulfill a scandinavian becky's curry fantasy :feels::feelsrope:

Post one of her accounts or your friend's account (facebook, twitter, instragram, snapchat) on here and we'll rip into them.
You know you want to.

Is this pajeet really rich

I wont call him my friend..he helps me sometimes only cause I put on a normie act. If I expressed my real views , that will not be the case.

Finland

Average height in Scandinavia? Meaning he's over 6ft?

I wont call him my friend..he helps me sometimes only cause I put on a normie act. If I expressed my real views , that will not be the case.

Finland
Sub

Over for YOU!

His so called 'friend' is using him and his 'friend' didn't deserve to have that slut.

Just post one of their accounts on here and we'll sort it for you.

His so called 'friend' is using him and his 'friend' didn't deserve to have that slut.

Id like to know more

Id like to know more
Read through his post again. It's easy to figure out that his 'friend' is just using him and because of this his 'friend' is not worthy of that slut. In his own words:
'I wont call him my friend...he helps me sometimes only cause I put on a normie act'

And in reaction to me posting that he should get revenge on the foid fucking his curry friend.
'I fucking hope so brocel. If I actually had guts and was not so pathetic , I would have done exactly that.'

Let him have his fun while it lasts ffs.

I understand why IT calls us a crab bucket,you retards will deny that but then proceed to say shit like this

Read through his post again. It's easy to figure out that his 'friend' is just using him and because of this his 'friend' is not worthy of that slut. In his own words:
'I wont call him my friend...he helps me sometimes only cause I put on a normie act'

And in reaction to me posting that he should get revenge on the foid fucking his curry friend.
'I fucking hope so brocel. If I actually had guts and was not so pathetic , I would have done exactly that.'
Over for all of you!

Why not just post both of their social media profiles? We might able to do something about it.

They won't be able to pin it on you so why worry?

Get your revenge after being humiliated by them both, you'll get to see them hurt like how you've been hurt.

As much I wanna see that whore and this degenerate burn , if he starts getting hate right next morning after a visit for texts...yeah..maybe in a few days I will post all the shit I have on him after snooping a little.

Let him have his fun while it lasts ffs.

I understand why IT calls us a crab bucket,you retards will deny that but then proceed to say shit like this
Your username precedes you .

As much I wanna see that whore and this degenerate burn , if he starts getting hate right next morning after a visit for texts...yeah..maybe in a few days I will post all the shit I have on him after snooping a little.
MeekAngelicBuck-max-1mb.gif

The blackpill has it's exceptions, why couldn't it be me. I couldn't fulfill a scandinavian becky's curry fantasy :feels::feelsrope:

He's a 4 and she's at best a 5 (curry hyper valuation) and the moment Chad says hi baby she'll cuck him. Find me a 3 banging regularly a 9 who's obsessed with him and this would represent an exception.

It really doesn’t though. OP says he’s from curryland, you know how curries overrate the fuck out of anything white. And he didn’t even say she’s a stacy too, he said she’s a becky. So in reality she’s probably sub5

JFL if you think any decent-looking white chick would fuck a curry straight from curryland, with a curry accent too. Even Chadpreet can’t get away with a south asian accent

It really doesn’t though. OP says he’s from curryland, you know how curries overrate the fuck out of anything white. And he didn’t even say she’s a stacy too, he said she’s a becky. So in reality she’s probably sub5

JFL if you think any decent-looking white chick would fuck a curry straight from curryland, with a curry accent too. Even Chadpreet can’t get away with a south asian accent
Brocel I hope that is true and I am truly delusional and lack of foid touch wrapped my perception. All I can say is I have seen enough white foid landwhales in my IT career , especially american toilets but this was one tall amatuer volleyball player that I can only have wet dreams about sticking my dick in. Maybe I am losing grip over reality..I sure hope she is cucking him with chads or I will not know what the fuck to believe.

How if you live in Shitdia?
Mostly remote wagecucking in irrelevant projects of some shit us based companies. HR and all useless departments are handled by white ugly foids with shit ass attitudes.

You fucking tallfag :feelsree: kill yourself
No im a semi manlet at 5.11, And for your hideous snarky remark im putting you on ignore, Please jump off a cliff or die, Idgaf