Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Visit immigrant mexican areas to height mog if your a midget like me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am 5'5 curry midget. And 99% of men are taller than me and 70-90%+ of women.

Only time I get to height mog men is in lower class immigrant mexican neighborhoods. I recommend midget men like me to visit these neighborhood and stroll around for a few hours. You can actually feel like a man height mogging the mexican midgeta and get satisfaction from this. This is literally one of the best copes. I recommend other midgets in America to follow this advice. I actually go to poor mexican majority areas every few weeks or months for this life fuel mogging. I actually feel like a man for once walking around and seeing these turbo midget men.
Unironically I got more satisfaction in height mogging other men than masturbating ever has given me. You don't know how satisfying it is finally height mogging other men for once in your life. It gives just a boost in energy levels. This is a legit cope. I am actually thinking that maybe I shouod do leg lengthening just to height mog poor mexican immigrants even harder. I might height surgery max, learn Spanish and move to these neighborhoods at some point. Like holy fuck, words cannot express the sheer ecstasy I felt seeing men shorter than me once in my life. Like God damn, it is the pleasure of ejaculation times 100

Last edited:
Try indigenous small towns in oaxaca , there you can height mog and money mog local goblins.

Try indigenous small towns in oaxaca , there you can height mog and money mog local goblins.
Thanks for the advice. I am legit reconsidering my life rn. Height mogging is God tier cope. I actually felt like a man and not a boy when I was walking around the short beanercel workers.

Thanks for the advice. I am legit reconsidering my life rn. Height mogging is God tier cope. I actually felt like a man and not a boy when I was walking around the short beanercel workers.

I recommend you this place , Its a safe place for burger tourists plus you can buy shrooms there

cope too strong, latina whores are so fucking hypergamic

If i dont end my suffering this year i could be your guide if you want. :feelsokman:
I can't come this year sadly but if I can come at some point and your still here, I will be sure to visit you.

I'm somewhere between. I think height is a bit more important, but so is face. You can't have one and not the other, you need to have both.

mogging isn't a cope,
its literally what its all about

brutal, no honor among shortcels:lul:

Seeing people who have it worse than me doesn't help one bit, tbh
Imagine a 6 foot Chad walking in that village with you, he would literally be a God, unlike you

¡Mirar! Aquí viene el gigante de nuevo.

¿Por qué nos atormenta?

¡Mira cómo lo miran nuestras mujeres!

¡VAMOS A MATARLO! - en minecraft

this is why i want to move back to the motherland so I can mog other chinkcels

This is very based.
[UWSL]You can actually feel like a man height mogging the mexican midgeta and get satisfaction from this. This is literally one of the best copes.[/UWSL]
yes, heightmogging is better than anything else. If I was a tallfag I’d just walk around all day and heightmog everyone I see. Like holy fuck I’m so tired of being a skinny midget.