Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Virtuous Inceldom

Is being a virtuous incel a good plan?

• Yes

• No

• Awooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I can't stop crying about my oneitis. What did I do wrong?! I'm so confused. I don't get why I'm universally hated by women. I need to improve more? Why do I need to become Dave Goggins just to get a gf while it happens so naturally to other guys without jobs or education. I wish there was something I could point to and say "ha, if I had changed that, things would have been different with my oneitis" or "its no surprise I'm a 27yo incel, just look at your life!"

It's so hard to keep dreaming of a better future when all I see in my past are romantic failures. I have 0 evidence that women are even capable of being attracted to me. Am I pursuing an impossibility?

I don't want to hate woman. Women aren't bad or evil for not being attracted to me. It's honestly not in my nature to be hateful and resentful. I'm just so lonely and heartbroken. I'm turning 28 and I haven't even kissed a girl. All I know is bullying and romantic rejection. I don't know what it feels like to be loved by a woman.

I tried everything I can and it failed. My physical appearance is just too repulsive. I've been rejected by my academic peers and women without degrees. It doesn't matter.

So I'm going to focus on my hobbies (gaming, collecting cards, writing) and not interfere with women. I'm also going to try and stop saying hateful things about women online. It just makes me more depressed and bitter, and I don't like that. I'll just keep my nose down, work on my career, and accept that I'll be a lifelong 156cm black virgin.

Listen to hamudi from blackpill syria, his voice is soothing

Listen to hamudi from blackpill syria, his voice is soothing
Hello buddy boyos Its hamudi from blackpill Syria. And I have a message for you. It's over baddy boyooos

Why not be evil? If she can't love you make her hate you
puppy howl GIF

I can't stop crying about my oneitis. What did I do wrong?! I'm so confused. I don't get why I'm universally hated by women. I need to improve more? Why do I need to become Dave Goggins
nigga you got told by a whore that you're a girl and you still thinking about how to cope with the redpill. that's beyond logic tbh, why would you want to do shit like this and how can working out will help you to become like david googins, that guy is 6 feet and have a very good frame
I don't want to hate woman. Women aren't bad or evil for not being attracted to me.
you should hate them, if you love toilets they will start to manipulate you and use your love against you.

Being virtuous gets you nowhere in an immoral world.