Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtue signalling roastie makes out with HIV positive normie

norcel

norcel

Recruit
★★★

This roastie's instagram is literally 100% virtuesignalling trying to show how nice she is. She decided to make out with an HIV positive dude and post it on instagram. JFL at the virtue signalling. She could have improved an incels life, but chose to reward a degenerate instead. The true nature of women.

It’s blood transmitted anyway, so as long as the dude did chapstick before she’ll be perfectly fine. She probably has all the other STD’s anyway and is waiting to add one to her collection.

Foids would rather kiss and ingest a disease ridden Chad's saliva whose skin will fall apart soon than look at an incel for longer than 5 seconds.

Normie?????......' Dude that right there us a Chad-lite.

It’s blood transmitted anyway, so as long as the dude did chapstick before she’ll be perfectly fine. She probably has all the other STD’s anyway and is waiting to add one to her collection.

I actually knew a dude with HIV from my country. He was lucky because his family was rich and he could afford all the medicine. So actually if they do all the proper treatment, the risk of them infecting someone is really low. That dude had a girlfriend who wasn't infected but I was too shy to ask if they had unsafe sex

Foids are such disgusting, filthy creatures, yet are still somehow too good for an incel lmao, what a joke this world is

Lmao true. She’s banking on nobody knowing how HIV is transmitted. She has no risk of getting it by kissing him

meanwhile, my healthy clean body is despised by women.

The mark of a true man is in carrying every possible STDs and still having your immunity system guarding your body well enough to keep breeding. Everything is a test in the eyes of a foid. She's testing your inherent genetic immuno response and efficiency

Stupid cunt. I will take pleasure in her death.

makes you wonder how many women mix with fags like that. why wouldn't he fuck her too if he has trouble finding a date one night?

>Implying his gums aren't blooding

Even one drop of blood is enough

Repulsive western bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back