Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Virtue signaling memes on Facebook

The End

The End

Banned
-
26230435 1886803551362032 8977660581416353367 n

I saw this meme on my facebook feed. The fact I am supposed to automatically become enraged at the very idea of some dumbass getting away with rape is insulting. The people on my facebook feed don't give a shit about me, they don't know anything about me, and yet they spend their time looking for people to shame? For all they know this complete story could be a hoax!

It disgusts me that the commenters take turns trying to out-sadist the next; if someone says the judge should be disbarred, the next says the judge should be in prison; if one says the rapist should go to prison, the next says he should be gang-raped everyday for the rest of his life. Those kind of hideous comments are expected - in fact they are the only ones tolerated!

I hate humanity, and especially women. Rape rape rape all the way. I hate that women are weaker but they have complete control over who does and does not get to have sex. If a woman has her privilege to choose a sex-partner taken away, it's somehow considered a crime of unimaginable depravity. None of us have ever had a choice when it comes to sex, I'm not going to feel bad some bitch got gravel and dirt pounded into her vag.

(And I think this story is fake. Men don't get away with rape if there is any evidence showing they did it.)

Last edited:
The 2 guys who stopped the supposed rape were Swedish. Imagine that

It disgusts me that the commenters take turns trying to out-sadist the next; if someone says the judge should be disbarred, the next says the judge should be in prison; if one says the rapist should go to prison, the next says he should be gang-raped everyday for the rest of his life. Those kind of hideous comments are expected - in fact they are the only ones tolerated!

Typical normie comments on that topic.

Facebook is always low iq. I avoid Facebook. It's for old retarded foids and redneck.

You can't rape a western women. Raping a whore is an oxymoron, you can't rape a whore. You can rape a woman who is chaste and saving her virginity for her future husband.

"If you have sons, make sure they don't become rapists." Feminists are so stupid. Men don't rape because they don't know any better, we rape because we are sexual predators. It's our nature to hunt women.

"If you have sons, make sure they don't become murderers."
"If you have sons, make sure they don't become drug addicts."
"If you have sons, make sure they don't become poor."
"If you have sons, make sure they don't become idiots who post retarded memes on facebook."

What foid is going to have the attention span to read through all this shit when there’s a sub 8 male taking up half the picture? I guess that’s why rape is emboldened.

I hate humanity, and especially women. Rape rape rape all the way. I hate that women are weaker but they have complete control over who does and does not get to have sex.

When there are no laws nor the institutions that enforce them, you'll find the tables turning very quickly. Historically, the women that bred with violent and rugged men usually have the highest chance of survival along with their offspring. Physically robust and aggressive men have both the ability and drive to dominate rivals and secure resources. This includes reproductive resources.

Women's sexual selection is shaped by evolutionary forces. Breeding with violent men ensured survival; women that instinctively favored violent men have a higher chance of the survival. The female's sexual choice for violent men would also make men more violent. This creates a feedback loop that increases women's sexual preference for violent men with each consecutive generation. This would continue until a natural equilibrium is reached where the male would be just violent enough to prosper.

Nowadays, physical robustness + strength != acquisition of resources, so we see women follow the dual mating strategy of alpha fucks beta bucks. Where the 'hot' guy is the gene donor while the 'nice' guy provides her with resources.

Laws and law keeping institutions are designed to root out most forms of overt violence, so the acts of violence that attract women are decreased. This creates a situation where women are attracted to displays of violent dispositions and robust traits that signal quality genetics. In fact, more weight is now given to robust traits since the other sexual selection criterion has been suppressed.

An example of women's attraction towards displays of violent dispositions would be rap culture. Almost all rappers rap about killing law enforcement officers and rival gang members.

An example of women's attraction towards robustness would be the sub 8 rule. 8+ males are tall, broad, muscular, and have masculinely handsome faces. These traits increase a man's chance of survival, his ability to acquire resources, and his dominance over his rivals. Long story short, females are attracted to archaic winners. At least, traits that make a winner.

Last edited:
normies are braindead

Reply to them with stories of school teachers raping school boys, links and pics too.