Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtue-signaling foid on r/short wants manlet orbiters

“My boyfriend just happens to be 6’1”, but I would definitely date the guy that’s 4 inches shorter than me if we broke up! Teehee!”

Imagine if a foid *somehow* made it on to inkwells.co and started virtue signalling - i wonder how many orbiters the hole would get

Imagine if a foid *somehow* made it on to inkwells.co and started virtue signalling - i wonder how many orbiters the hole would get

A lot, I've been on "incel" discord servers where foids showed up and there was a cringeworthy amount of simping

A lot, I've been on "incel" discord servers where foids showed up and there was a cringeworthy amount of simping
Its over for thirstycels

Fuck woman and the beta orbiters.

Short guys have the ability to look just as handsome and strong as any other guy. You guys are just more compact, but your features are just like anyone else’s. And honestly, short guys are often very genuine and kind because of the heightism (if I am saying this correctly) that you encounter. It is discrimination like any other and it is shameful. Once again, being short doesn’t define your character. If you’re shy or very outgoing, people like you because you are true.
99.99% of all foids:
NOPE

She's being genuine about liking short men... if they have male model tier faces, and even then tall Chad would be better.

They'd be showered in so much orbiting and validation it would be more sad than funny, every blackpilled man has the stage before they become fully blackpilled, where they believe in NAWALT, what
Said applies to every blackpilled community.

Shit traitors.

The memes write themselves

Holes' words are always opposite to their actions.

I’ve liked a guy who is 4 inches shorter than me
I misread this as 4 inches taller tbh:feelshaha:

To be clear- is she actually dating a guy 4 inches shorter or does she just (claim to) "like" him? Because if she actually liked him he'd be happy to have her I'm sure. Therefore if they're not together already she's a liar for sure.

To be clear- is she actually dating a guy 4 inches shorter or does she just (claim to) "like" him? Because if she actually liked him he'd be happy to have her I'm sure. Therefore if they're not together already she's a liar for sure.
"like" him as a friend while blowing 6'4 Chad

Lemme guess, she just so happens to have a 6'5 boyfriend?

I only read it waiting for the just so happens remark to drop, 0/10 tbh ngl, probably larp.

She dated everything from the 5'2 indian janitor to the 6'6 jock.
They're both equal.

Anyone who unironically uses the word kings to describe manlets :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

>Female
>5'8
>"I'm not the tallest around"

Say that to my 5'7 ass :feelsseriously:

She's being genuine about liking short men... if they have male model tier faces, and even then tall Chad would be better.

They'd be showered in so much orbiting and validation it would be more sad than funny, every blackpilled man has the stage before they become fully blackpilled, where they believe in NAWALT, what

Said applies to every blackpilled community.
Based.
Foids are disruptors and when they enter a male dominated space they cause confusion and disorder