Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Virtue-Signaling Faggotry is at an All-Time High

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
I recently posted on a normie financial forum. I inquired about how I can keep the IRS from knowing that I hold cryptocurrencies (Mind you, I owe no taxes on these assets. I just want to keep the IRS off my back until I cash them out, at which point I will pay any taxes due on them, if any. But, until then, I would prefer to avoid the headache of being questioned or audited about my holdings.).

Anyway, here are a few cucked comments that I received in response to my thread:

I fully support the IRS taking steps to enforce tax compliance where they see a problem

I'm all for the IRS targeting its resources at known areas of non-compliance

If trading dirty underwear becomes the next big thing in 2021, I hope they ask taxpayers whether they engaged in that too.

There you have it, folks. A bunch of cucks virtue signaling and claiming they want the IRS to have the power to bend them over and sodomize them. Mind you, these are INVESTORS talking, people who should regard the IRS as their natural enemy. Instead, they sound as if they're best friends with the IRS. This is some Orwellian shit, man.

Another example of virtue-signalling faggotry is when rich people publicly claim that they should be paying more in taxes. That's become all the rage today. So, my question is, if these faggots want to be so generous with their money, what's stopping them from writing an extra check to the IRS?? Better yet, why don't they simply donate a few billion dollars to charity, instead of virtue signaling on national TV? Personally, I'd rather keep my money, thank you much. It's not burning a hole in my pocket.

I fully support the IRS taking steps to enforce tax compliance where they see a problem

I'm all for the IRS targeting its resources at known areas of non-compliance

If trading dirty underwear becomes the next big thing in 2021, I hope they ask taxpayers whether they engaged in that too.
Fuck those faggot cucks trying to fear monger crypto holders and uncucked men who want to avoid taxes. Fuck those mindless sheep who will suck a dick for the government if they told them to. All non-chad men should avoid paying cucked taxes as much as they can.
Another example of virtue-signalling faggotry is when rich people publicly claim that they should be paying more in taxes. That's become all the rage today. So, my question is, if these faggots want to be so generous with their money, what's stopping them from writing an extra check to the IRS?? Better yet, why don't they simply donate a few billion dollars to charity, instead of virtue signaling on national TV? Personally, I'd rather keep my money, thank you much. It's not burning a hole in my pocket.
High iq. Let those faggots virtue signal with their own money, not ours.

Last edited:
Fuck those faggot cucks trying to fear monger crypto holders and uncucked men who want to avoid taxes. Fuck those mindless sheep who will suck a dick for the government if they told them to. All non-chad men should avoid paying cucked taxes as much as they can.

High iq. Let those faggots virtue signal with their own money, not ours.
Glad to know that at least one person on this forum is awake.

The cuckerment will never get their filthy hands on my crypto.
Good for you for investing in crypto. And congrats for being high I.Q. enough to even understand this thread. Most posters on this forum are too stupid for that.

Good for you for investing in crypto. And congrats for being high I.Q. enough to even understand this thread. Most posters on this forum are too stupid for that.
Maybe because we're one of the few oldcels. I think the best thing to do is move all your crypto to a wallet and wait until you want to convert it to cash, or buy stuff with it online and the dark web. Converting it to privacy coins that make it impossible to track can be good too.

Maybe because we're one of the few oldcels. I think the best thing to do is move all your crypto to a wallet and wait until you want to convert it to cash, or buy stuff with it online and the dark web. Converting it to privacy coins that make it impossible to track can be good too.
I already have most of my cryptocurrencies on a Ledger Nano S, safely out of the reach of government. What you suggest is probably exactly what I'm going to do when I cash out.

I already have most of my cryptocurrencies on a Ledger Nano S, safely out of the reach of government. What you suggest is probably exactly what I'm going to do when I cash out.
It might be possible to get a bank account in an uncucked country and cash out there.

just dont answer ops question and clutter thread theory

Fuck big banking, fuck the federal reserve, and most of all FUCK THE IRS. Tax is theft and I don't feel like giving what little I have to Israel.

Fuck those mindless sheep who will suck a dick for the government if they told them to. All non-chad men should avoid paying cucked taxes as much as they can.
Fuck big banking, fuck the federal reserve, and most of all FUCK THE IRS. Tax is theft and I don't feel like giving what little I have to Israel.

IRS is probably spending a notable portion of its income on discovering new ways to cuck crypto as we speak
The sooner you can hide your tracks and cash out seems to be better, or else risking new developments and laws being put in place to punish you for your iq

It might be possible to get a bank account in an uncucked country and cash out there.
I was thinking of doing this at some point. But, with more and more countries getting cucked by the United States, and falling under the jurisdiction of FBAR, it is a risky move. The goal of the U.S. and other major powers is to have every country in the world, no matter now small, under their umbrella. This is bad news for the average person, as it leaves him with no place to escape western tyranny.
just dont answer ops question and clutter thread theory
LOL. But, in all fairness, no one has been able to directly answer my question on any forum so far. I've just gotten shaming language and speculative theories.

Stockholm syndrome.
The same kind of people thinking we have too much freedom.

Stockholm syndrome.
The same kind of people thinking we have too much freedom.
That's exactly the terms I used to describe them. After I posted that, a foid moderator locked the thread. Mind you, I have been a member of that forum since 2013, and there were no female moderators at that time, and never once was my thread censored and locked. Females have now infiltrated even investing forums, a once male-dominated area.

There are a few good online banks, these are only online, you get a debit card for them, you need passport and proof of residence or something similar
I've used them before, you will be linked to it therefore liable for refunds and the likes but for legit business purposes it keeps big banks out of your business

There are a few good online banks, these are only online, you get a debit card for them, you need passport and proof of residence or something similar
I've used them before, you will be linked to it therefore liable for refunds and the likes but for legit business purposes it keeps big banks out of your business
But, aren't these online banks subject to the same laws as the big brick-and-mortar banks? They will report my activity to the IRS just as quickly as any other bank.

But, aren't these online banks subject to the same laws as the big brick-and-mortar banks? They will report my activity to the IRS just as quickly as any other bank.
To an extent yes, you still have the same basic laws
only way to avoid majority of this shit is to cycle crypto i suppose

I was thinking of doing this at some point. But, with more and more countries getting cucked by the United States, and falling under the jurisdiction of FBAR, it is a risky move. The goal of the U.S. and other major powers is to have every country in the world, no matter now small, under their umbrella. This is bad news for the average person, as it leaves him with no place to escape western tyranny.
How do rich people set up bank accounts overseas so they can dodge taxes? There must be at least a few countries left not under FBAR.
That's exactly the terms I used to describe them. After I posted that, a foid moderator locked the thread. Mind you, I have been a member of that forum since 2013, and there were no female moderators at that time, and never once was my thread censored and locked. Females have now infiltrated even investing forums, a once male-dominated area.
How dare you talk about not wanting to be fleeced out of your money so it can be handed over to useless rosties and chad's bastard kids? :soy:

For some people saying we're not entitled, they do feel entitled about money. Same for other social "benefits".
Noboby gave a damn about it earlier. Now, they can see the easy money they can get through taxation.

Imagine you're an early adopter, the public saw it as a new nerdy hobby. Years later, it starts to have value and now they want a piece of it.
If you had an interest for it, it means you were smart enough to believe in it.

Just be proud someone else is taking money directly from your pocket theory.

Just believe cryptobuxx are untraceable bro! Lol.

IRS is probably spending a notable portion of its income on discovering new ways to cuck crypto as we speak
The sooner you can hide your tracks and cash out seems to be better, or else risking new developments and laws being put in place to punish you for your iq
Crypto doesn't even physically exist. My theory is that the government is waiting for the right moment to hack the blockchain and "get rid of" cryptocurrencies, when in reality, they'll just be arbitrarily cashing it in for themselves.

Crypto doesn't even physically exist. My theory is that the government is waiting for the right moment to hack the blockchain and "get rid of" cryptocurrencies, when in reality, they'll just be arbitrarily cashing it in for themselves.
that's fucking dystopian and truthfully likely
fuck

They forgot to add /s

that's fucking dystopian and truthfully likely
fuck
I'm so glad I didn't get involved in it. The majority of people who invest in it don't actually understand what it really is. It's like the government is daring us to put all our money into this get rich quick scheme so they can take it.

For some people saying we're not entitled, they do feel entitled about money. Same for other social "benefits".
Noboby gave a damn about it earlier. Now, they can see the easy money they can get through taxation.

Imagine you're an early adopter, the public saw it as a new nerdy hobby. Years later, it starts to have value and now they want a piece of it.
If you had an interest for it, it means you were smart enough to believe in it.

Just be proud someone else is taking money directly from your pocket theory.
Exactly. I take all the risk, and the IRS simply confiscates a chunk of my profits. Nice racket they have going on.