Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virtually ALL successful people are evil

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Politicians. CEO's. Actors. ALL of them. Look into their history closely enough and you will almost ALWAYS find something bad about them. I mean it's not like most people aren't aware that a lot of successful people are shit but most still probably think at least most of them are normal people. They arne't. There are millions of people competing against them but only they won. Why? Because they are sociopaths who will do anything it takes to win. You literally can't be successful in life if you have morals, unless you are extremely lucky. And don't think for a second that your fav "hero" is any different. They aren't.

So talented people are evil?

Kinda agree but why put actors?

All u gotta do is suck some jev dick and u got a part. The only requirement

Why? Because they are sociopaths who will do anything it takes to win. You literally can't be successful in life if you have morals, unless you are extremely lucky. And don't think for a second that your fav "hero" is any different. They aren't.
completely agree. this society is sick. I hope the meteor strikes soon.

I do think the top tier politicians and executives are evil.
I think the top athletes and celebrities are not necessarily evil, but they are vastly overpaid when you think about what they actually do: run down a field and catch a ball, or read lines from a script.

Can't wait for the shit show to come to an end. The only thing that keeps me going.

I do think the top tier politicians and executives are evil.
I think the top athletes and celebrities are not necessarily evil, but they are vastly overpaid when you think about what they actually do: run down a field and catch a ball, or read lines from a script.

survival of the fittest
Survivre mais pas vivre.

Scamming yourself tot he top brings not that much for the system as a whole tbh.

With egalitarianism we including the fit fat cats could probably already live in a scifi utopia tbh.

Agreed to OP.

But don't cuck to this please.