Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Virtual Youtubers

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★★
How do you feel about them? Personally I think it is another form of simping.

I want to take all of the ugly neck bearded fucks and fat obese landwhale trannies behind vtubers anime girl persona and throw them into the meat grinder

I like the Japanese ones:feelsmage:

I want to take all of the ugly neck bearded fucks and fat obese landwhale trannies behind vtubers anime girl persona and throw them into the meat grinder
TBH

even the ones that are women are like 45 year old asian women that slept with like 30 guys in their lives, but act like a bunny-eared ditzy teen on the internet for simps to go 'muh innocence' over

:feelsokman:

Exactly. Imagine all the bluepilled retards that throw money at a voice using a rigged avatar. You know vtubers absolutely view their fans with disgust.

Never get attached to any 1 and just see them as a form of entertainment like a Sitcom or Sporting Event.
A lot of followers are annoying because they don't realize it is all an act. It's a character. A lot of the people behind the screen are ugly and/or actual dudes but they just eat the Vtuber shit up it is quite sad. Plus, most of the shit they do is scripted. Hate when normies go, "OMG she's just like me!" to some event they literally had to do or attend or something they are forced to say by the company. They are not their own person. They are a commodity and are bought by their company to make money for their company.

With all that said I still watch Vtuber highlights. The small clips of Korone or Miko get me in a better mood while I'm working.