Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Virginity

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
scratch my argument, got it backwards

Last edited:
holes that fuck multiple men should be banished

Theres also Jungfrukällan - ingmar bergman, means virgin spring, a 1960 movie about a beautiful virgin girl in viking era sweden getting raped in the woods by some incels. The newer american movie I Spit on your grave is a loosely based remake of this old movie. But ofc the woman is a female hero taking revenge in that one.

Theres also Jungfrukällan - ingmar bergman, means virgin spring, a 1960 movie about a beautiful virgin girl in viking era sweden getting raped in the woods by some incels. The newer american movie I Spit on your grave is a loosely based remake of this old movie. But ofc the woman is a female hero taking revenge in that one.
revenge is just a cope, she got raped, how can she come back from that troll:feelskek:

in the minds of teen girls in swedish high school/junior high: i dont wanna be guilty, i dont wanna be guilty..... gotta fuckfuckfuckfuck, not my future husband, just some random chad

Some aboba mugakir doing the interviews, you can hear it on his voice

Wait. It means: not guilty and that’s why you are guilty? Did i just had a stroke?

it is same translation from lithuanian :feelsohh::society:

there are couple terms that describe virgin one translates to innocent/not guilty other translates to beautiful/pure :feelshmm::society:

therefore roasties are guilty and disgusting :feelsgah::society: they will be punished by Allah :feelshmm::society: