Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "VIRGINITY IS NOT IMPORTANT! THE PAST IS THE PAST AND SHOULDN'T MATTER!"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Biolurk

0 points·19 minutes ago

"There's no difference between a woman who had 100 sexual partners and a woman who had none. If you reject one because she was sexually active, you deserve to die alone for being a misogynistic piece of shit."

It reads like satire.

What's the matter, IT, can't men have standards? So what if a man doesn't want to commit to a used-up slut? It's his standards, if you don't think virginity is important it's your problem, many men know it is.

Yet again giving them attention...
Why? What's the point... They will never understand. Do not speak to them as if they were humans, if you treat them as programmed bots everything starts to make sense.

yet they keep making fun of us for being virgins :feelswhere: :feelswhat:

There was just an article about a woman selling her virginity for 80k. Why is something that is not important worth so much?

Yet again giving them attention...
Why? What's the point... They will never understand. Do not speak to them as if they were humans, if you treat them as programmed bots everything starts to make sense.
You have a point. But I did feel like discussing about it here :feelsrope:

Tbh it sounds so satirical that there's a chance that user if an incel infiltrated trolling.

If wahman don't want to have sex with a virgin: "you go KWEEN, no one deserves to have sex with a disgusting creep, he's probably virgin for a reason, fuck him!".

If men don't want to have sex with a whore who rode the cock carrousel: "hmm, sexist much? she's a liberated wahaman who has experience, who the fuck do you think you are you creepy incel, misogynist piece of shit!"

Resuming, IT users are braindead and not human.

There was just an article about a woman selling her virginity for 80k. Why is something that is not important worth so much?
the patriarchy.
patriarchy and traditional gender roles hurt men too sweaty :soy:

This is the difference between a virgin and a non virgin woman.

I don't even think this is about virginity, everyone's been socialized to freak the fuck out whenever they see something that threatens, however lightly, provisioning and safety nets for women. Marrying when you're in your 40s and in debt as if you were a fair maiden is one of them.

Trying however lightly to control access to those things in order to encourage women to be better persons is a big nono, that's like slavery or something, and only men are deserving of that fate.

I don't even think this is about virginity, everyone's been socialized to freak the fuck out whenever they see something that threatens, however lightly, provisioning and safety nets for women. Marrying when you're in your 40s and in debt as if you were a fair maiden is one of them.

Trying however lightly to control access to those things in order to encourage women to be better persons is a big nono, that's like slavery or something, and only men are deserving of that fate.
Tesla IQ. The well-being of women (or perceived well-being at least, since promiscuity and childlessness are not beneficial for their mental health or happiness in the long run) trumps everything, even facts, morals or principles.

Tesla IQ. The well-being of women (or perceived well-being at least, since promiscuity and childlessness are not beneficial for their mental health or happiness in the long run) trumps everything, even facts, morals or principles.
That principle has been so solidified that it shouldn't be a surprise that women made it as far as having jobs where they don't even have to work, and getting free money just for sitting in front of a camera.

They are treated with so much servility it's insane, like precious queen bees that are perpetuating everyone's genes, when they don't even preserve their own genes and are largely childless in 2019, set to leave behind nothing but a bunch of tweets about going to therapy.

That principle has been so solidified that it shouldn't be a surprise that women made it as far as having jobs where they don't even have to work, and getting free money just for sitting in front of a camera.

They are treated with so much servility it's insane, like precious queen bees that are perpetuating everyone's genes, when they don't even preserve their own genes and are largely childless in 2019, set to leave behind nothing but a bunch of tweets about going to therapy.
Whiteknight simp mentality is utterly incomprehensible to me tbh. Everyone loses with feminism. Average and below men (i.e. vast majority of men) lose big time. Society loses. Children lose. Women themselves lose! Only a handful of Chads and members of the elite win, and sometimes not even them, look at Epstein, look at gl successful men who get spermjacked and falsely accused of rape, etc.

Like... why?

Who's larp account is that lmao

Whiteknight simp mentality is utterly incomprehensible to me tbh. Everyone loses with feminism. Average and below men (i.e. vast majority of men) lose big time. Society loses. Children lose. Women themselves lose! Only a handful of Chads and members of the elite win, and sometimes not even them, look at Epstein, look at gl successful men who get spermjacked and falsely accused of rape, etc.

Like... why?
Yeah, it makes me think that normies really are low IQ and completely lacking in introspection and inner monologue, if they make it in life it's purely based on instinct.

They insists on saying past should not matter because they wanna do this

Fucking shit. Where is my late-20s used up druggie gf that already knows all kinds of perverted shit and teaches me how to fuck
:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:

Wrong, both are important, manwhores enable this behaviour.
I have a clear conscience in that regard because I've only fucked professional hookers. It's like pissing in a sea of piss.

Lots of men can fuck the same small group of sluts.

They are not human.

Why does she care whether an incel wants to marry her or not?

I guess its the beta bux