Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope virginity = blessing?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
take a look at society and it being in a terrible state, it's because idolatry and fornication has wreaked havoc because of sodomites. Would you rather be included with such a crowd, treating sex as a cheap pleasure, or wait (perhaps die a virgin) until you find a girl who has self respect and experience proper intimacy?

idolatry and fornication has wreaked havoc because of sodomites
They get served short term dopamine pleasures right infront of them and that destroys their life (social media, tinder, binge watching, alcohol/drugs). But most incels don't do anything else either.

They get served short term dopamine pleasures right infront of them and that destroys their life (social media, tinder, binge watching, alcohol/drugs). But most incels don't do anything else either.
yeah it's pretty sad but also they seem to be more "successful" in life somehow, if you count success being reproduction or high paying job due to good looks due to good looking people having better first impressions due to their attractiveness. Incels at least have the benefit of not being corrupted by groupthink, and being able to see society from a lens that is incomprehensible by normalfag sodomites.
Tbhngl. Atleast it's in the prefix though
me the self aware retard

Doesn't exist. The 0.00001% of women who care about their actions are married to Chads
correct, but the cope is why settle for the 99.99999% of females that followed the bandwagon and rode the cock carousel? For that reason may be better to be a virgin male

Cope. Sex is everything in life and Chad therefore lives the best life possible.

There's your issue
I'm coping brother, as a numbers man I'm hoping that at least one of the 35+ million (approximite 2012 statistic) females aged between 18-35 in the United States has some self respect and dignity and is willing to date an incel
Cope. Sex is everything in life and Chad therefore lives the best life possible.
correct, sure Chad has it incredibly easier from the start and pump and dumps females he isn't satisfied with, but at least we aren't living such a hollow animalistic existence

Last edited:
yeah it's pretty sad but also they seem to be more "successful" in life somehow, if you count success being reproduction or high paying job due to good looks due to good looking people having better first impressions due to their attractiveness. Incels at least have the benefit of not being corrupted by groupthink, and being able to see society from a lens that is incomprehensible by normalfag sodomites.
Yes, thats it. I do a lot to improve my life and I cut out most bad habits, yet I will never outdo a chad who just drinks and fucks. He will just end up in a high paying job by one of his drink buddies and marry a beautiful and faithful woman that will love him.
While I gymcel and sit in my garden asking when luck comes. But at least I am not thinking about suicide anymore daily.

Yes, thats it. I do a lot to improve my life and I cut out most bad habits, yet I will never outdo a chad who just drinks and fucks. He will just end up in a high paying job by one of his drink buddies and marry a beautiful and faithful woman that will love him.
While I gymcel and sit in my garden asking when luck comes. But at least I am not thinking about suicide anymore daily.
peak physical and mental condition is more important than being a Chad getting his dick wet which lacks fulfillment in my humble opinion, very based. Also terrible that our mental fortitude will not be passed on to offspring.

peak physical and mental condition is more important than being a Chad getting his dick wet which lacks fulfillment in my humble opinion, very based. Also terrible that our mental fortitude will not be passed on to offspring.
Yes, it is sad that we cannot use all the knowledge we aquire. To be out of this normie mindset is really a blessing aside from being a suicidal outcast. There are so many things I learned that will be hidden from most people. Yet it will most likely all be for nothing. ngl I would rather die for something I believe in than life another useless life. Time will tell if I find a chance for this.

VIRGIN = UNWORTHY OF REPRODUCTION = GENETIC TRASH
based and factpilled but please let me cope, I remember a video somewhere where women can literally smell the genetics off a person, plus looks + height == everything for the 21st century female. But also I read somewhere that we have reached technological progress today because smart people procreated and not because grug Chad killed his competitors with big rock (extremely delusional hard cope)
Yes, it is sad that we cannot use all the knowledge we aquire. To be out of this normie mindset is really a blessing aside from being a suicidal outcast. There are so many things I learned that will be hidden from most people. Yet it will most likely all be for nothing. ngl I would rather die for something I believe in than life another useless life. Time will tell if I find a chance for this.
based as fuck, it's the best to be out of delusional bluepill mindset and accept things for how they are, improving the self, while observing the dumpsterfire that is society

They haven't manufactured a foid with those qualities in over 1000 years.