Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Virgin women

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
I'm obsesed over the idea of having a virgin gf, I just can't think of having a girlfriend that has already had sex with 6 different guys, it just doesn't feel special or personal, imagine how wonderful it would be to lose your virginity to the person you love. Normalfags say that men that want virgin women are just insecure about their sexual skills, but this is obviously not the case, I can't take seriously a relationship with a non virgin woman, it doesn't feel right, and not because I say it's morally wrong

Would you consider converting to Islam?

Uh huh. Tell me more, incel.

Joined Nov 10, 2020
Posts 5
Online 1h 38m

Virgin woman? What is that?

Relationships are a dead end. Even if you obtain this, other issues will arise barring the possibility of closeness. There is no oneness between people. Ontological loneliness cannot be diminished by matters of the flesh. At best you can deceive yourself into believing the existence of love, or greater qualities. There are none. There is only biological imperative.

Immagine playing with her at jrpgs and having flashbacks of Chad who does not even know what the fuck jrpgs are cumming liters of semen on her face with her telling him "tehehe look at what you've done silly boy". And realizing that during this brutality you were grinding like an autist inside some shitty cave near a healing fountain.

Would you consider converting to Islam?
I don't want to convert to a religion just to get a virgin gf lol, but anyway there are some muslim ppl in my city

I'm new here, why people quote but don't reply, what does it mean?

Fucking incel piece of shit stop being misogynistic

Tbh I just want any girlfriend, virgin or not. To fuck her a lot over the course of a few months to get it all out of my system.Then I can be volcel for life cause tbh I like my freedom and independence, I'm too lazy and easily stressed to do what it takes to maintain a gf for a long time. But I'm too bald and with other physical defects and also antisocial, autistic, avoidant to get a gf.

Fuck you racist fucking creep, it's none of your business what they do, that's why you are incel.

Uh huh. Tell me more, incel.

Joined Nov 10, 2020
Posts 5
Online 1h 38m

He has a wojak profile pic! Completely incel bro!

It's like a retweet, endorsement. Don't act like you don't know, ITfag.

Its reinforcement of your point. Think of it as a retweet you LARPing foid

lol, nobody wants to seriously kiss and pamper and go sleep in bed with a promiscuous woman

normies are just overdosing on copium to the point they are entering a different dimension

Immagine playing with her at jrpgs and having flashbacks of Chad who does not even know what the fuck jrpgs are cumming liters of semen on her face with her telling him "tehehe look at what you've done silly boy". And realizing that during this brutality you were grinding like an autist inside some shitty cave near a healing fountain.
:feelsrope: