Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Virgin women will be eradicted soon, women are sexualizing themselves at increasingly younger ages

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
20 years ago, the chances of finding a virgin women were pretty decent, the internet wasn't too massive thus meaning that they were less likely to find chad

Introduce tinder and that decreased virgins by a fuck ton, women started sexualizing themselves in their late teens due to the app allowing them to easily get pumped and dump

ITS OVER: The introduction of TikTok has completely destroyed the youth, girls as young as 12 are now starting to gain validation from the app and are growing more sexualized because they want more attention

Zoomercels, prepare for a generation of unimaginable degeneracy and unforeseen whores

femoids lose virginity in womb

Only hope is world of dreams and our imagination we do not fit into this world I sleep for 12 hours a day and care less about reality with every single day I won’t commit suicide I will just sleep :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

They’re already all gone

There's no point in respecting women.
In fact, there is nothing to respect
full

Average age for girls virginity loss is probably 13 tbh. Many lose it before that, some wait til early high school.

After age 15 it's 0% virgins

20 years ago, the chances of finding a virgin women were pretty decent, the internet wasn't too massive thus meaning that they were less likely to find chad

Introduce tinder and that decreased virgins by a fuck ton, women started sexualizing themselves in their late teens due to the app allowing them to easily get pumped and dump

ITS OVER: The introduction of TikTok has completely destroyed the youth, girls as young as 12 are now starting to gain validation from the app and are growing more sexualized because they want more attention

Zoomercels, prepare for a generation of unimaginable degeneracy and unforeseen whores

JFL in the future they will destroy foids hymen straight after birth, just like they circumcise guys.

It is a fact that females are becoming sexually active at a younger age than is normally accepted by the standards of disgustingly hypocritical and tedious postmodern society; I have heard, on the way to the sanctuary, several little girls in a group, during the course of my life so far, talking about topics such as "penis in the mouth" and talking about some "things they did", they have NO love whatsoever, is a repetitive and is unfortunate to notify them of this, they are growing to the next-level-standard of what is already expected from them as "new-women"; all are tasteless, tedious, exempt from any qualities that could differentiate them in any way, and that includes those of churches, which are seen as "purged of all immaculation", which are the most horrible for wanting to pretend to have some trace of sympathy in the way they are, their ways and their "good days" convey nothing but the repetitive cordiality and false kindness of the perfect blindness they have in exposing themselves as virtuous and adjusted in the social places of the grand cattle (society) in general; is what I wrote once about the topic: "the criticism that" it is fucked up to find under 16 attractive "is not valid, as most of them are sluts nowadays as well as any foid, even the religious ones, they are not redeemed: in order to signify their virtue and to show a false image of purity for the orbiting cucks to worship: Moreover, on ranches and pastures they usually ride a lot. Pure degeneration, they should be purged "

Last edited:
Women being ERadicated... I like that

Welcome to 2020, where 100% of females lose their virginity before legal age pewpew.

Suifuel rag needed tbhngl:feelsrope:

Virgin women are becoming rarer and rarer with each passing year, to the point they'll go the way of the Dodo. Foids getting boned by Chads and Tyrones at ages as young as 10 or 11 is pretty frightening, seeing those are ages where you're supposed to be a kid rather than having sex, also combine that with the rise of single mothers and simp fathers looking after Chad and Tyrone spawns and well, we have this mess of a soyciety that we live in. Sad times to be male in 2020 and I hate to imagine how much worse it'll be in 2025.

@mylifeistrash @Ap0calypse What are your thoughts? This topic seems to be up your alley.

18+ virgin foids will be worth 10 million+ for just one night soon, while millions of virgin men will be herded to reeducation camps,
if this is not D Apocalypse, I don't know what is .

Feminism is destroying everything

I’m 15 and this is so true. All of the girls my age lost their virginity’s at 13 or 14 and have had multiple sexual encounters since. There is not a single female virgin in all of my classes.

I’m 15 and this is so true. All of the girls my age lost their virginity’s at 13 or 14 and have had multiple sexual encounters since. There is not a single female virgin in all of my classes.
Irl realisation of the foid tutorial mode is brutal ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back