Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL virgin vs chad anime edition

Always a classic.. the cast out femcel chick that is obsessed with dating us :lul: :lul: :lul:

not one second

jfl it's actually dubbed in japanese

normies completely destroyed this meme

Who doesn't know her... the cast out femcel chick that is obsessed with dating us :lul: :lul: :lul:
oh yeah, how come we could forget about her :feelskek:

The 2D virgin mogs me to 4D and back. I hate how they think incels only go for stacies and not average girls. Haha as if they wouldn't be all over chad.

So....... Where's the incel?

Cringe and bluepilled. The shy foid would be in chad's harem too. Even when normies attempt to take the blackpill they fail XD

Not watching that blue pilled bullshit

for your own good stop watching at 0:49

The liberal strawman, gaslighting incels that they somehow have dating options, when in reality they have none. A "becky" asking out an incel is obviously fantastical scenario with him rejecting her an equal strawman.

I'd be happy with a 5/10 slim becky. I just don't want a landwhale.

Last edited:
fake af, no chick wants to be with incels, women go for the top 20%. This is supreme gigacope by normies and bluepillers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back