Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virgin teen dinner

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Its so over

IMG 1523

The hell's in the right plate, i can only see noodles and corn and whatever that brown shit is

I got every ingredient choice in chipotle

I recognize the Chipotle, but why not curate your ingredients better? Why just get everything, as opposed to crafting a bowl that's actually good?

If you're still growing take vitamin d with milk.

I recognize the Chipotle, but why not curate your ingredients better? Why just get everything, as opposed to crafting a bowl that's actually good?
What is good? I just like the cheese corn and rice tbh the chicken is sometimes over cooked

Is that a bong in the back?

The great thing with this is you can use that bottle as a piss bottle once you're done with it.

Bro... get yourself a porcelain plater and some napkins.

And drink water, for god's sake. Who the hell drinks milk with rice and meat??
I drink a whole gallon of water a day But I only drink milk with my meals and with meat yes

And I’m not buying porcelain lmao I can barely afford to eat once a day

what the fuck is in that palte

Real weed it been like 2 weeks but I always have concentrate or Cart pens
Ah nice: I have some actual weed with me, but I have this D8/THC-)/HHC & a bunch of other legal alternative stuff pen/cart I use sometimes.

Ah nice: I have some actual weed with me, but I have this D8/THC-)/HHC & a bunch of other legal alternative stuff pen/cart I use sometimes.
Some of those things marketed as delta or thca are just synthetics. You can get them at gas stations and shit sometimes if you chain smoke one of those altnoid fake carts it makes you hallucinate lmao

Some of those things marketed as delta or thca are just synthetics. You can get them at gas stations and shit sometimes if you chain smoke one of those altnoid fake carts it makes you hallucinate lmao
This was from an actual verified company though, 3chi

Look up Hammer of the God, it's what I have rn.

I smoked 3chi carts before they have them at crystal smoke and vape, it was weak for me
This one Hits harder then any real bud I’ve had it’s the Jeeter 3g I’ve probably had 40 of these

IMG 1530

there is also a loophole people are selling weed online in USA By calling it ThcA which is the chemical equivalent of unlit Thc which when you light it it’s regular thc 9 I believe but I ordered from dr.ganja online when my plug was gone and that shit was top shelf
There is no id or anything and the smoke shop at my house doesn’t gaf

i ate 800g can of carrots and peas

This site is good I have ordered from there before

Is that german? What is nutri scale? Your guys foods actually care about health? :soy: :soy:
yeah and nutri score is supposed to be about how healthy it is. Although according to that score anything non-vegan is unhealthy so I ignore it

yeah and nutri score is supposed to be about how healthy it is. Although according to that score anything non-vegan is unhealthy so I ignore it
What does it say on steaks and beef?

Nice San Andreas