Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill VIRGIN SHAMING THEN vs NOW

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I was told by a normie that there was nothing wrong with being a virgin.. Cool beans I thought. I felt good. BUT.. He proceeded to tell me the reason I’m lonely is because I’m a horrible person with shit personality... Just when chad walked by beating the shit outta his GF.. Logic...

Back then, people accepted the fact you couldn’t get laid due to your looks. You weren’t a monster to people. The reason why you were a virgin was just because you’re an ugly nerd. Which was the truth. Everybody accepted it. You weren’t the bad guy. Just ugly. You were shamed a little of course, but you’re weren’t the menace to society to them.

Today, people somehow refuse to accept these truths. It hurts them to think that somebody could die alone due to not being a Chad.. They hate seeing the fact that thier “Queens” could be so shallow.
So they made a cope.. All involuntary virgins will be deemed horrible people with horrible personalitys. Because why else won’t women love them??

Cant be the fact that they have physical or mental disabilities. Women aren’t shallow enough to reject them for that.. Right!?!? XD

To be simple.. Back then being an involuntary virgin meant you were just ugly or weak to people. They thought nothing more because they knew what women actually like.

Today.. being one makes people see you as a women hating misogynist terrorist.

Last edited:
Wait so another dude beat up his girl? I do agree with the fact not fitting with the norms in these days make you look like a villain and people might think your judging them.

Very cool beans

good quality post. keep em coming

All involuntary virgins will be deemed horrible people with horrible personalitys. Because why else won’t women love them??
One of the most high IQ statements ever, I genuinely think this is the first time I see this line of thinking in an incels forum ever.

So they made a cope.. All involuntary virgins will be deemed horrible people with horrible personalitys. Because why else won’t women love them??
Most chads and chadlites, think women like them for their personalities when it just their looks (Our Queens could never be so shallow right? Give him a 2/10 face see how long she stays), foids do this too convince themselves it is not the genes and attractive dna she is attracted to but the personality, but the fact is looks = personality, this is why they always tell us to improve our personality, they don't realise it but sub consciously they are telling us to look better. They delude themselves into thinking that foids aren't just shallow holes, when in reality they are just that.

Normalfags are incapable to acknowledge the trut, they prefer to mental gymnastics and believe in their own lies

This is cope. Ugly men have always been hated, there is no difference between virgin shaming now and before. Nowadays its actually better because all the people normies bully end up coming back with semi-autos and blowing their brains on the wall.

The root of that thinking stems from the normie bullshit belief that women are sensitive, angelic beings that can see your inner soul --- yet somehow they can't predict if Chad is going to throat punch them.

This is cope. Ugly men have always been hated, there is no difference between virgin shaming now and before. Nowadays its actually better because all the people normies bully end up coming back with semi-autos and blowing their brains on the wall.
sane

True, I always feel emberassed when I tell people I'm a virgin because they always assume I must have gotten laid at some point.

Accepting the truth that ugly heterossexual men are in a position of extreme disadvantage nowadays and are a more oppressed group than women, nonwhites, gays, and even poor people, would completely destroy the tenets upon which the modern progressive left operates.

When women have bad tastes in men, its because men are pigs.
This is what I've been saying.
The attitude today is that, with everything, women can do no wrong and men are to blame for everything!

I was told by a normie that there was nothing wrong with being a virgin.. Cool beans I thought. I felt good. BUT.. He proceeded to tell me the reason I’m lonely is because I’m a horrible person with shit personality... Just when chad walked by beating the shit outta his GF.. Logic...

Back then, people accepted the fact you couldn’t get laid due to your looks. You weren’t a monster to people. The reason why you were a virgin was just because you’re an ugly nerd. Which was the truth. Everybody accepted it. You weren’t the bad guy. Just ugly. You were shamed a little of course, but you’re weren’t the menace to society to them.

Today, people somehow refuse to accept these truths. It hurts them to think that somebody could die alone due to not being a Chad.. They hate seeing the fact that thier “Queens” could be so shallow.

Cant be the fact that they have physical or mental disabilities. Women aren’t shallow enough to reject them for that.. Right!?!? XD

To be simple.. Back then being an involuntary virgin meant you were just ugly or weak to people. They thought nothing more because they knew what women actually like.

Today.. being one makes people see you as a women hating misogynist terrorist.
@Parrtlord Did you tell a normie IRL that you're a virgin? Why?

It’s really annoying to hear that our personality is a reason on why no one wants us. I mean there are chads and chadlites beating women and stabbing them. Yet they still have love. There was even a study that showed that men who were more mean were more likely to succeed in a dating life then a passive guy. No one was born violent or with an awful personality. They don’t realize we were completely different people before we took the black pill.

Why are you talking to normies about sex, relationships? They really can't help you in any way unless they are a female or you are trying to get some gay sex going. I mean, literally, by definition, the goal is to obtain sexual interest and love from a woman. How are you gonna possible get that from a man? It just won't happen

As much as MGTOW is a cope, they make some very good points about "ghosting in plain sight." As virgins and losers, we should limit contact with society as much as possible because those people are really just going to gaslight and bully us into submission. There is no point in revealing your virginity to anyone or making friends with anyone who is a cuck or has cuck-like thinking. It will only serve to worsen your life.

They don’t realize we were completely different people before we took the black pill.
They force themselves to believe that we are all monsters who were always like this (Childhood abuse victims, "Psychopaths" etc), although some of us did have things like this happen to us, most of us had relatively good or normal childhoods, and were bluepilled in our teen years, believing in the personality meme and that if we just wait we will find someone.

They do this because their just world fallacy could not hold up and would come crashing down if we were normal people who just realised the truth about our looks and females, and then turned "Bad" in their view. I was a nice person before, I had a good personality before, but it didn't get me fucking shit Looks = Personality always. Why do you think they always tell us to improve our personality? It's subconscious but what they are really telling us is look better.

What's ragefuel about these normies and foids they spout out this bluepilled cope out from their mouths while they do the actual opposite. Fucking hypocrites

It is simple.

With the rise of internet the SJW appeared.

SJW started brain-washing ppl with BS Sites (quora,etc,reddit).

SJW wanted to impose a more social correct view of society:
"personality is better than looks/money".

At the end some of the society got brain-washed from this shit.

So if you are a virgin it is because you are"weird".

For SJW, women dont like weird guys.
It is not because of the looks because in the SJW logic women are more deep than looks.

When women have bad tastes in men, its because men are pigs.
This is what I've been saying.
The attitude today is that, with everything, women can do no wrong and men are to blame for everything!
Men=chads. Only chad pigs are visible to them. We're non existent in women's eyes

The real issue is the widening gap between haves and have nots.

Not only does Facebook show the disparity in how good looking peole are all connected to 1000s of friends, incels are arbitrary with a mere 10-100 friends tops.

While I don't believe the incel shooting lie Jordan Peterson did an interesting video on the "The Gini coefficient" talking about how the visual gaps between poverty and richness can lead to violence. He was discussing wealth but we know sex and wealth are co-related.

In the 90s people told my teen self that I was indeed ugly.
- Poor shoulder to hip ratio
- Frizzy hair
- Looked younger than my years (undeveloped features)

Thats why we got redpill tv series like Beavis and Butthead which had too badly drawn losers next to drawings of more human looking characters.

So why in the 2010s almost 2020's is there lack of empathy and understanding? Well this dumbing down culture is to protect the gravy train and to preserve the gene pool. Good looking people must survive, while incels must die no matter what the cost.
It is Eugenics by the back door, nothing more nothing less.

+1

What's ragefuel about these normies and foids they spout out this bluepilled cope out from their mouths while they do the actual opposite. Fucking hypocrites
What they says is completely different then what they actually do. Action speaks louder then words.

They force themselves to believe that we are all monsters who were always like this (Childhood abuse victims, "Psychopaths" etc), although some of us did have things like this happen to us, most of us had relatively good or normal childhoods, and were bluepilled in our teen years, believing in the personality meme and that if we just wait we will find someone.

They do this because their just world fallacy could not hold up and would come crashing down if we were normal people who just realised the truth about our looks and females, and then turned "Bad" in their view. I was a nice person before, I had a good personality before, but it didn't get me fucking shit Looks = Personality always. Why do you think they always tell us to improve our personality? It's subconscious but what they are really telling us is look better.

Life has never been about what women like it's about what women are being told to like and now they're being told that they can be picky whores.

True and I hope it keeps happening

There is nothing wrong with you for being a virgin,
there is something wrong with the world.