Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Virgin shaming on 4chan

R

randomcel92

Banned
-
Has anyone been to 4chan lately? I lurked r9k yesterday and the entire board is either foid worship, virgin shaming, or "my gf just broke up with me:(" posts. Not too long ago I remember there being 25+ year old virgins posting greentext there. What happened to them? I seen the "have sex, incel" a lot too.

Last edited:
Its been that way forever.

Not sure only viewed the 4chan site a couple of times.

normalfags took over the internet because they became normiecels because of Tinder

The last time I went to /r9k/ was like 4 years ago and it was already full of normalfags that cornered losers into specific threads like the NEET general.

Most 4chan is shit now,there are a few boards like /vr/ that have some valuable info,and I have a hate-love relationship with /a/

virgin shaming

on

4chan

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

4chan is for cucks
normalfags took over the internet because they became normiecels because of Tinder
It's a good thing braggers and bluepillers are banned on here, it make's .co somewhat protected against filthy normalfaggotry encroachment.

virgin shaming

on

4chan

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

4chan used to be loser friendly back in 2005 but not anymore.

You can thank project chanology and that retarded anonymous shit that attracted normies in droves.

4chan is a normie site now thats why.

4chan used to be loser friendly back in 2005 but not anymore.

You can thank project chanology and that retarded anonymous shit that attracted normies in droves.
me on 4chan in 2005
1581045650462 png 1

Ish't that place the original gutter?
Kinda pathetic how they're projecting.

Not /r9k/, haven't in ages. But I'm on /pol/ daily for the Corona virus general for info and Corona-chan pics.

From what I've seen, /a/ virgin shames more than /r9k/ oddly enough

/a/ is full of schizos and proto-normies that declare eternal love for their waifus one second and go "dude I'm not an otaku and I even have a gf, I just like anime" the next.

I want to believe that they are just trying to save face and they're still virgin losers...but maybe I'm deluded.

Has anyone been to 4chan lately? I lurked r9k yesterday and the entire board is either foid worship, virgin shaming, or "my gf just broke up with me:(" posts. Not too long ago I remember there being 25+ year old virgins posting greentext there. What happened to them? I seen the "have sex, incel" a lot too.
R9k is pure soy, it's full of 2000s born high schoolers who were taught to worship foids and trannies at a very young age.

And pol is nearly as bad as r9k since it's populated by incels in denial who attack WMAF and desperately try to distance themselves from us, even though the majority of them aren't having sex

The soy has spread to 4chan now.

Forget coronavirus, the real global pandemic is SOY.

I'm actually suprised at how much 4chan in general has become a normie shithole these days.

Lots of normies came in like 2016 and completely ruined that board. That "have sex" thing is most likely ironic tbh.

They are incels larping. No one on 4Chan is getting laid.

4chan is normie shithole confirmed

r9k got compromised when pepe became a normalfag meme

it's still full of incels, but many of them would die before accepting that label for unknown reasons
also many of them are deluded as fuck by bluepilled beliefs and think that if they whiteknight hard enough they might get to fuck some "femcel" they orbit on discord :feelskek:

Degenerate losers bully self aware losers that ain't down with being cucks.

yes, OP
4chan is white knight central now
It's fucking over

Didn’t r9k used to be an incel forum?
Not exactly, true robots are somewhat different from incels. Robots are more so similar to volcels. They have no desire to have sex and they're annoyed by incels obsession with women.

/r9k/ went from being the incel board to the most normie-colonized board.

4chan has now been infiltrated and destroyed by the normies it once despised, it is now a cesspool full of degenerate cucks and cowards. All the real original 4chan users left and dispersed elsewhere.

I browse /asp/ for the memes, /v/ is full of Nintendo soy boys. /r9k/ seven years ago was the best, feels threads were comfy, it's similar to how this site is. It's a damn shame what it has become today.

They must be really stupid then. It's basically boycotting themselves, fucking retarded

4chan is just the new Reddit, what did you expect?

An anonymous imageboard where users have no inherent status proceed to signal it by boasting about their rutting, race, and other superficialities.

It is a study of human nature, and how the impulse to mog and trample over others increases proportionately to social alienation.