Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Virgin shaming oldcels should be very illegal

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I made a post similar to this but this would be in protecting the oldcels.

Oldcels (30+) have been through a lot of shit and they been through way worse than 99.99% youngcels and virgin shaming a 19 year old wouldn't leave much damage because that is still young but making fun of a 30 year old man for being a virgin should be 5+ years of prison time with a 10,000$ fine (minimum too) and the years increase the more years they pass 30 so if you virgin shame a 35 year old thats 10 years of prison and to make an addition to scare normies from doing this, anyone who virgin shames an oldcel will never be legally allowed to be involved in sexual activities for the rest of their life and if they are caught doing any sexual activities that is another 5+ years in prison or whatever years sentence they served and let's add some more spice to this, virgin shaming a oldcel with gray hairs would automatically register as a felony instead of a misdemeanor.

Not just oldcels dude

Virgin shaming for all should become illegal

Thank you brothER i'm a 30 year old virgin and feel privileged right now :feelsLSD:

Not just oldcels dude

Virgin shaming for all should become illegal
Yes, even for youngercels like me at age 19. I have to keep the fact I’m a virgin secret from everyone except my family or I’d be ostracized even more than I already am. Even my own family virgin shames me

Thank you brothER i'm a 30 year old virgin and feel privileged right now :feelsLSD:
STFU troon, you don't even understand admitting it makes me feel low self esteem in myself

Last edited:
Yes, even for youngercels like me at age 19. I have to keep the fact I’m a virgin secret from everyone except my family or I’d be ostracized even more than I already am. Even my own family virgin shames me
It was the same for me it was so bad and made me cry

It is what it is

I am in peace with it

Thats life
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

I am pretty content that ill die a khhv loser incel outcast , it feels refreshing really
Only refreshing part about it to me is the fact I’ll never have to worry about supporting kids

virgin shaming a oldcel with gray hairs would automatically register as a felony instead of a misdemeanor.

Virgin shaming a bald guy is even worse and should carry the death penalty

(get on finasteride while you still can, baldingcels)

My uncle actually used to betabuxx his wife, and when she died, he told me he was shocked how much extra money he had. He even started giving me some
She had or he had ???

Virgin shaming a bald guy is even worse and should carry the death penalty

(get on finasteride while you still can, baldingcels)
Whats ur avi from ?

19 just seems so young and benign now, to me at 31, but yes I suppose most norms are still brainwashed into believing most people that are 19 aren't virgins.... that holds true, for the females only (like 99%). But despite that, at least half of men are virgins at that age, and I'd say that is conservative, because of the insane hypergamy.

And yes I do remember not liking it at 19, either. It definitely does get worse.

Last edited:
She had or he had ???
It was all his money because she didn’t work. She used to demand he buy her fancy jewelry and other shit foids are into. Now that he doesn’t have to do that, he has lots of extra cash and has been buying lots of pinball machines which is his hobby. She never let him out one in the living room, but a week after she died, he bought another one and put it right in the living room

It was all his money because she didn’t work. She used to demand he buy her fancy jewelry and other shit foids are into. Now that he doesn’t have to do that, he has lots of extra cash and has been buying lots of pinball machines which is his hobby. She never let him out one in the living room, but a week after she died, he bought another one and put it right in the living room
Lol , sounds ljke my gold digger aunt

My gold digger aunt was sellin the stuff her ugly betabux husband was buyin for her lol

Makes me sick reading this shit and considering it to be even a remotely common occurrence in our society.

My gold digger aunt was sellin the stuff her ugly betabux husband was buyin for her lol

And to think ugly males keep being gaslighted into just moneymaxxing for "love" all so they can be chewed up and spat out in a miserable marriage/divorce.

And to think ugly males keep being gaslighted into just moneymaxxing for "love" all so they can be chewed up and spat out in a miserable marriage/divorce.
Sad shit

Makes me sick reading this shit and considering it to be even a remotely common occurrence in our society.
I know man. Sucks that this is the reality for so many men

Youngcel be like: "I got my first hair on my balls and didn't get my duck sucked in 5 minutes. It's so ovER"
full

I made a post similar to this but this would be in protecting the oldcels.

Oldcels (30+) have been through a lot of shit and they been through way worse than 99.99% youngcels and virgin shaming a 19 year old wouldn't leave much damage because that is still young but making fun of a 30 year old man for being a virgin should be 5+ years of prison time with a 10,000$ fine (minimum too) and the years increase the more years they pass 30 so if you virgin shame a 35 year old thats 10 years of prison and to make an addition to scare normies from doing this, anyone who virgin shames an oldcel will never be legally allowed to be involved in sexual activities for the rest of their life and if they are caught doing any sexual activities that is another 5+ years in prison or whatever years sentence they served and let's add some more spice to this, virgin shaming a oldcel with gray hairs would automatically register as a felony instead of a misdemeanor.
No! I support freedom of speech!

if people want to make misogyny a crime then virginshaming should be too