Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Virgin or nothing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Call me a volcel, a coper, or a fakecel or whatever, but i would never accept anything but a virgin girl. Why the fuck should i accept anything else ? As a virgin myself i'm entitled to a virgin girl like me, that's my right. I don't have to take a roastie whore who has been riding the cock of chads everyday for a decade, i'm not a cuck. I know i have no chance anyways with a virgin or not, but even if i had a chance to be with a non-virgin whore, i'd not take it.

Then you're never getting laid only wanting JB virgin, jfl

I would be happy with a 2/10 landwhile roastie

sorry but thats virtually impossible in this day and age.

Unless you're 11 years old this ain't gonna happen.

ok lol thanks for giving us your preference?

I agree, non-virgins can't pair-bond the same

I would say that there are a few older virgin muslim girls. They just have to be super religious.

This is where I actually disagree with you. This type of mindset is so completely deluded that you might as well end yourself at this point, because you will forever be miserable. As a man in his 20s who is a virgin you're in the MINORITY of men. And because women have far more sex than men do you definitely will never find a "virgin girl". Time to wake up and fucking smell the coffee because it's not happening. Not now. Not ever. If this is your type of mindset then by all means don't ever bitch about being incel again. You may have opportunities in the future to have sex, but you'll turn them down because they aren't a "virgin". So unless you want to go ahead and fuck a high schooler who most likely would be a virgin and then register a sex offender then go right ahead. Have fun.

As a virgin myself i'm entitled to a virgin girl like me, that's my right.
No it's not. You're not entitled to anything. None of us are.

It's your right to choose to limit yourself like this. You're not entitled to a Virgin girlfriend. It's nobody's job to save themselves for you. Just like it's not your job to save yourself for anyone else. If you lost your virginity in highschool you'd be happy slaying not complaining "oh I gave away my once in a life time virginity. I can never fuck another girl because I'm ruined."

Get over yourself and wake up. Take what you can get.

As much as I want a virgin it’s never going to happen. My life will be fulfilled with a 2/10 curry at this point.

You say that, but if a non virgin girl started giving you attention and affection you'd be slipping in your own drool and premature ejaculations.

This man understands. Either she must be a virgin, or at the very least enrolled in high-school.

used girls are trash and cum dumpsters