Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL virgin, not a incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

587.jpg

these guys are pathetic, as another older virgin I will say why don't you do something more productive with your time besides fighting other virgins. None of those people care about you or your virtue signalling

I'm a faggot, not homosexual

Another incel in denial

It seems "normies" doesn't know what means the "incel" word. They think is something that someone chose.

if no ones entitled to affection how come chads get it automatically when we don't, despite the fact that we actually have to try and they do not?

fucking normaliens with their room temperature IQs

The picture explains it well.

Stop posting this shit. I made a thread some time ago, where I gave a VERY good reason why you should not under any circumstances visit Cuckit

"We need to be harsh to incels". JFL they cant do shit to us
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He sounds like an incel though
full

I can't understand the frame of mind of a person who types 'as a older non misogynistic man' , it's hilarious to say the least. Its like putting themselves on some imaginary moral high ground. Do they really think people would give two shits about them?

just respect women to get laid

It seems "normies" doesn't know what means the "incel" word. They think is something that someone chose.
True,being incel it's an state,just as being handicaped or being short/tall

Only to failed normies. Actually normies see anybody who's an adult virgin as an incel. It doesn't matter if you try to keep a positive attitude about it, they'll still think something's wrong with you.

Whiteknights are the lowest form of life

Apparently you're selfish for wanting your basic human needs met. Almost everyone on this forum want is a gf that is their looksmatch but the warped minds of IT interpret that as wanting a harem of blond haired, blue eyed gigastacies.
Also would you tell a homeless man that he's not entitled to food or shelter? You ignore the societal reasons for his homelessness which is out of his control, or mental illness and then tell him he's entitled because they think he wants everything for free.
It seems that Chad and foids are entitled to sex though, as they seem to get it without any effort.

Last edited:
In groups of people who are suffering, there will always be those who try to appease the mainstream. The more that a group is shunned by society, the more vocal this appeasing subgroup will be.

It's a documented psychological phenomenon called "social tuning":

As noted earlier (see "Major Theoretical Approaches"), self tuning has been linked to many issues regarding stereotyping. For example, individuals of commonly stereotyped groups are at risk of social tuning in certain situations. For example, Michael Inzlicht coined the term "threatening environments", which pertain to occasions when individuals perceive that they are being "devalued, stigmatized, or discriminated against" by a non-stereotyped group.[9][1] In this environment, it is common that the individuals of a perceived "lower-status" will social tune to the ideas of the "higher-status".

Last edited:
They really think females will love them if they "stick it to" the misogynists!!!

And here we go with the whole entitlement meme again.

They will be here once reddit bans them.

Virgin and either incel or volcel.
That's it, these are the only two combinations which exist.

'ET but not extraterrestrial'

“”“I may like to watch my girlfriend get fucked by chad but at least I’m not a cuck”””

There is nothing at all misogynistic about a man identifying as an incel.

To the contrary: it is actually MISANDRIC of him to do so.

He is essentially hating on himself, because he is refusing to acknowledge that he does have some voluntary standards, whether he preselects against ugly bodies, against ugly personalities, against non-consenting, etc.

To encourage this label for other men is also misandric.

While we are "involuntarily" something, it is not celibate. Our celibacy is a choice, because we aren't failed rapists.

We are involuntarily UNLOVED.

We are involuntarily UNWANTED.

Either absolutely, or in respect to a more significant portion of the population than average.

I can't understand the frame of mind of a person who types 'as a older non misogynistic man' , it's hilarious to say the least. Its like putting themselves on some imaginary moral high ground.

Hahahahaha. Very well said

Being incel is not a state of mind, it is innate. It's in your bones, your hair, your blood, your genes.
Saying you are a 30 year old virgin but not incel is insane, you are incel whether you choose to accept it or not.

I may be a virgin, but at least I’m not an incel!*

I may not have any money but at least I’m not poor!
I may like to watch a bull fuck my wife but at least I’m not a cuck!

*I guess you can be virgin but not incel, if you have the opportunity but you’re waiting for marriage or something like that

There are more sexless men than ever yet men also defend women more than ever. Clown world.

Everyone has limited opportunities, so everyone is partially volcel.
Nobody has UNlimited opportunities, so everyone is partially incel.

Our semantics fail to acknowledge this. We for some reason are rounding toward whatever extreme predominates.

How can they be so fucking blind and brainwashed?!

god D A M N das a big pic