Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Virgin Mountain is quite possibly the greatest incel movie ever made

Fat Link

Fat Link

Warrioress? More like cum burping bitch.
★★★★★
Its entertaining, enlightening and informative showing anyone who watches it what the majority of incels are actually like at our core ie caring, kind, thoughtful and overly empathetic as opposed to the Hollywood Jew slop that portrays us as hate filled misogynists and violent evil hu-white supremacist inkwells even though worldwide incels are probably most largely comprised of the chink or curry races. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/BGTSkAi3UKg

Shocking to see an actual "incel" movie that isn't just a literal Chadlite who gets plenty of foids acting out in the usual psychopathic ways of a mogger who's never had any real consequences due to his physical attractiveness, ironically proving the blackpill. :society:

I feel like a lot of these "incel" movies still show literal Chadlite characters, ascending and generally still lifemogging us regardless of their experiences, and even having foids and redpilled normies idolize them simply for having the halo of attractiveness; I suppose it's the best we can have, though, considering the state of wrongthink-censoring and discrimination towards subhumans as 'heroes' in entertainment. :feelsclown:

Great find. Will definitely find a way to watch this masterpiece ASAP.

This is sad but in the end he broke out of the stone ocean and found that scenary I want someday. It's not with women. But I want to travel around the world and explore everything to anything as much as I can.

Never heard of this film until now. :feelsjuice:

sounds pretty bluepilled tbh

Watching it rn, good so far and i'm like fusi

I just watched the movie because of your recommendation. I thought it was quite good. I really liked Fusi. This movie also incredibly well encapsulates the twisted and devious nature of those foids. Incredibly how evil they truly are

Its brutal since I'll most probably end Up like the Guy in the video.

will watch it. appreciate for sharing.

I watched the synopsis-- IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAD SEX WITH A NICE BLONDE BECKY, forget it.

Watch ZERO CHARISMA for A real incel film, where a guy like that has no sex whatsoever, and no chance to have sex

Idk the girl still....didn't want to be with him in the end.
HE HAD SEX WITH A THIN BECKY, that shit would never happen to a short ethnic guy

He's pure at soul but also retarded and low iq. To be with a woman requires Symmetry and Bones shortly said looks or just look like DiCaprio young. You have to make her pussy wet in order to be together with her. Sex is the glue of every relationship.

Bitches use below "DiCaprio" average men for their benefits. Bitches are getting smarter by the day.

Tesla was right once again. He said that average men will be more dumber than women and women will rule the society and the men and civilization will go extinct.

Tesla was right once again. He said that average men will be more dumber than women and women will rule the society and the men and civilization will go extinct.
Happening as we speak.

Its entertaining, enlightening and informative showing anyone who watches it what the majority of incels are actually like at our core ie caring, kind, thoughtful and overly empathetic as opposed to the Hollywood Jew slop that portrays us as hate filled misogynists and violent evil hu-white supremacist inkwells even though worldwide incels are probably most largely comprised of the chink or curry races. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/BGTSkAi3UKg

Still the greatest is "The Joker" with Phoenix.

Saw the recommendation this morning, found it, and just saw it. Great watch! Pretty sad, too.

The main character is harmless and bullied (as are the majority of incels). Most films about incels make them about to me angry loners with violent intentions. His neighbors are also creeped out by him (which is completely unfounded, but a realistic experience that ugly guys have to deal with). Its made worse by the fact that he seems to get along better with kids than adults, even though he seems to be slightly above average IQ

Light spoilers:
I noticed something interesting: the male characters span from sympathetic & helpful to assholes, but..... most of the foids here are treated rather negatively, which was a surprise and mild relief; they're either domineering, gossipy, shallow, or just plain fucking crazy (the only nice and somewhat reasonable foid is the stripper :lul:). What I also appreciated is that the incel here is unattractive --- they didn't just hire a Chad actor and had him to gain 20 lbs

My major criticism of the movie is a big spoiler, so don't read if you plan to watch:
In the end, his mentally unstable, postwall, looksmatch oneitis dumps him with little explanation, and he goes to Egypt (a country he's always wanted to travel to); he's very naïve, so he is guaranteed get brutally scammed, and the place is a sausagefest to boot (I know - I visited that shithole). IMO he should've just have gone to Thailand or Philippines. He's ugly and fat but tall, blond, and lives in a safe, high-quality of life country --- a local SE foid would gladly pair up with him and make a better wife than any Icelandic foid

Last edited:
Bruh. Is a tallfag.

This is sad but in the end he broke out of the stone ocean and found that scenary I want someday. It's not with women. But I want to travel around the world and explore everything to anything as much as I can.
Brocels unite

Never heard of this film until now. If I was 30 kilos fatter, had lower T, and cucked myself with whores, I could see this being myself.

Thanks for the film suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back