Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Virgin HTN struggles with losing his virginity

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Lost contact with reality 4 yrs ago
-

- 21 and committed to his conquest
- Girls always rejects him
- Tall and handsome
- Thick brown hair
- Financially stable
- Incel mindset, but not completely radicalized.

"It's sick how much attention it takes from me. I'm strong, I'm healthy, I've been in the Armed Forces and everything, but I don't have a woman and I've never had sex". - His words

It's over for norwegian normies.

5hRBVbZN9328MoRa705kYw7PAeekrh8btsQIQrY03y g

>HTN

This guy is low tier normie looking at best. Hell, he may even be sub-5. If he has not got chad charisma it does not surprise me that he is incel.

A tallfag like him can't be incel
Mr Bean Reaction GIF
It depends on how tall he is. He is Norwegian. To be considered actually tall over there you need to be like 6'4 minimum. Everyone there is over 6'. It's like how having blue eyes/blonde hair pheno is not an advantage if everyone else has it too.

It depends on how tall he is. He is Norwegian. To be considered actually tall over there you need to be like 6'4 minimum. Everyone there is over 6'. It's like how having blue eyes/blonde hair pheno is not an advantage if everyone else has it too.
I'm norwegian and the average height is 5'11. Pretty sure he's 6'4 or 6'5

A tallfag like him can't be incel
Mr Bean Reaction GIF
true, his height should give him a nice halo, but it's over for his face. He shouldn't be khhv at his age though, he must be spergy as fuck.

I'm norwegian and the average height is 5'11. Pretty sure he's 6'4 or 6'5
I don't trust "average heights" and in any case zoomer average height is usually way above average height of all age groups. But to be fair, yes he is definitely tall. Also, the article implies he got sex before the pandemic happened, so he is not incel tbf

I don't trust "average heights" and in any case zoomer average height is usually way above average height of all age groups. But to be fair, yes he is definitely tall. Also, the article implies he got sex before the pandemic happened, so he is not incel tbf
Zoomer height is 5'9 same as every other gen.

Problem is that sub-6' zoomers do not bother leaving the basement because they know it's over. Therefore it appears as if all zoomers are tall. It's just a sampling bias.

He's not HTN but still mogs me af

"htn"

mf is low tier normie, mid tier normie if he's tall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back