Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin but not inkwell

Advocatedoogy 2.0? :feelskek:

this IT niggas who shit on us are funny. You inevitably find out they are incels just like us, or EVEN WORSE (getting cucked in a "polyamorous" relationship, betabuxxing a blimp, etc)

this IT niggas who shit on us are funny. You inevitably find out they are incels just like us, or EVEN WORSE (getting cucked in a "polyamorous" relationship, betabuxxing a blimp, etc)
it's the funniest shit ever :feelskek:

They thought we were kidding when we started the whole virgin but not incel thing :lul:

I don’t trust OP since she posted on r/NiceGuys

I have browsed this community. To put it simply, IT is an echo chamber. But to some degree, so are the vast majority of political, religious or cultural groups out there. In my point of view, what truly differentiates individuals — or groups of individuals for that matter — is adherence to truth. The narrative is only valid if it goes along with facts and logic. As soon as some established concept isn't logical anymore it should stop mattering. Unfortunately, most people are parrots of their own bubble.

They thought we were kidding when we started the whole virgin but not incel thing :lul:
They can never explain how they are still virgins despite their stellar personality and unshakeable respect for women :feelsYall:

They can never explain how they are still virgins despite their stellar personality and unshakeable respect for women :feelsYall:
Great point actually :shock:

You're not entitled to sex, inkwell

in other words: simp, but not Incel.
Just be a house negro theory like always.

That might also due to the fact that the meaning of the word incel has been twisted in every possible way. I typed in "incel" into Google recently and saw The Guardian or Daily News warning about the spread of dangerous "incel ideology" like being ugly and not having sex is a fucking ideology lol.

A bunch of turbo losers who are trying to make themselves feel better by finding other losers and shitting on them. Just that they fail at even that because they are bottom feeders even lower than us.

I have browsed this community. To put it simply, IT is an echo chamber. But to some degree, so are the vast majority of political, religious or cultural groups out there. In my point of view, what truly differentiates individuals — or groups of individuals for that matter — is adherence to truth. The narrative is only valid if it goes along with facts and logic. As soon as some established concept isn't logical anymore it should stop mattering. Unfortunately, most people are parrots of their own bubble.

Saying foids are whores equals.being sex offender according to ITards :feelshaha: