Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin but not incel

I hope the thought of that alternate reality haunts him and keeps him up at night.

He will soon join us

I already posted the same post

There is no "alternate reality" where he's an Incel. He just deluded himself into not seeing reality.:feelshaha:

There is no "alternate reality" where he's an Incel.
He just deluded himself into not seeing reality.:feelshaha:

he is an incel by the sounds of it, though.
and i bet he believes in alternate realities because of marvel movies.

Luckily i have been brainwashed by society to be a harmless cuck

You can ignore the Blackpill, but the Blackpill doesn't ignore you. No man can escape it, not even Chad.

he is an incel by the sounds of it, though.
and i bet he believes in alternate realities because of marvel movies.
Yup. All while sipping his favorite soy shake.

I thought it was about @Rhaast at first

Nigger sleepwalked and swapped sugar in bowl with copium:feelskek:

hamster wheel spinning at maximum velocity

Don't forget to reply me once you join here brocel:feelsaww:

What? Why is female in quotations? Female is not even an insult.

What? Why is female in quotations? Female is not even an insult.
Exactly. It's an objective description of a human female.

Im blackpilled and would also rather KMS, though not through roping

Blackpillers are mentally tougher and aren't such giga-copers and roping comes much later when they don't ascend. Depends on the individual, most incels out there are bluepilled and in denial anyway.

Blackpillers are mentally tougher and aren't such giga-copers and roping comes much later when they don't ascend. Depends on the individual, most incels out there are bluepilled and in denial anyway.
That’s all true. Unfortunately I’m a 26 y.o. KHHV, even my parents indirectly blackpill me and my psychiatrist (mum makes me go), does it too. Tells me I should finish my (online) studies first (takes 2 more years, bc I was kicked out of previous one). Then he said I should then use Badoo, and found out it’s a shit site for ugly people. But he was just being „nice“. I’m too ugly anyway and it hurts so much

What an idiot. Everybody that’s not blackpilled just sound like total morons when they try to ignore the facts

Look at his profile he is a star wars fag redditors need to be beheaded (in minecraft)

I used to be a “virgin but not incel” coper as late as early 2022. Been about a year since I got blackpilled

cucks gonna cuck and defend " muh le wore "

he'll be here in like 3 years

jfl at this cuck