Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"virgin but not incel"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Why do Normies act like being Incel is a mindset? I laugh a little bit when I hear stuff like that, or "my ex was an incel", or when they call an objectively good looking, outgoing guy an incel.

I think that's how they cope. They're incels themselves, but they get good boy pats on the heads by everyone around them by shutting up and castrating themselves.

Otherwise, alot of normies (women in particular) cannot even fathom being a virgin past 14, so they look at the term differently because to them going a week without sex with Chad might as well be the same thing as living on Mars.

Like YOU said it before, normies are retarded.
I feel isolated because it really feels alot of days that the NPC theory is real and you just have broken coding or something so you cannot understand the NPC programming

I guess there is some kind of guilt complex at play - some people, who are genuinely nice, feel bad about ostracising the ugly duckling, and this is a way of making themselves feel more virtuous.

Normies are always high on bluepill steroids which makes them retarded beyond reckoning

I can't see but I don't identify as blind

It's virtue signaling and wishful thinking.

1) they wanna look like the good guys
2) they're hoping that they've just been unlucky, not that they're screwed like incels

There is no point trying to argue it with them, they even think a misogynist Chad is an incel.

they don't know what any of these words mean

imagine inventing the term "femcel"

I feel isolated because it really feels alot of days that the NPC theory is real and you just have broken coding or something so you cannot understand the NPC programming
NPC theory is extremely real. normies are not deep thinkers in the slightest. they are close to animals in a tribe

words mean a lot to normies. just look at trannies and the way they obsess over pronouns or whatever, they unironically think labels dictates who they are, when in reality it's the other way around.

I feel the same way, i feel disconnected from other people, the NPC meme is real trust me i see it everyday.
not in the way of "I cant relate to people" but in the way "Im disconnected from the world around me", right?

I think they mean that the blackpill is a mindset. You can be an inkwell and not be blackpilled.

What a stupid cope - ''Virgin but not incel''

You are a virgin, simply because you are - NOT GOOD LOOKING!!!!!

Fucks sake!!

Why do Normies act like being Incel is a mindset? I laugh a little bit when I hear stuff like that, or "my ex was an incel", or when they call an objectively good looking, outgoing guy an incel.

Huh? In what world does that make any sense?

they think they are better than us ngl

I may be a 27 year old virgin but no way in hell I'm an Incel.:feels: