Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin but not incel wants to "help" us

average mgtow retarded redditoid copER

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

just never get up and stop trying to get a gf to get out of inceldom theory.

He writes like he'd just discovered coping.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Nice_Tradition1333/

His face btw, actual truecel tier. If you are lurking here just stop being delusional and hoping that a foid will recognize your white knighting about inceldom on IT. If you really want to help us, get your voice heard and never bow down to people who despise you and would never want to help you nor love you.

Now I can pay more attention to my hobbies, personal goals and such, life already sucks really bad, so being able to have fun even if just a little it's huge!
Just go play with your toys theory, all these things get old after a while.

Sure. Lemme just sniff some gasoline in preparation

He mogs me. I think he is not a lost case and maybe he could get an ugly women if he is 5'10+ tall.

Being totally delusional can definitely help one’s mental health as an incel since reality then becomes whatever you want it to be in your mind. :feelskek:
Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can't face them, we deny reason itself! Although, why not? We aren't contractually tied down to rationality. There is no sanity clause. So when you find yourself locked down in an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember: There's always madness. You can just step outside and close the door, and all those dreadful things that happened, you can lock them away. Madness... is an emergency exit.:dab::dab:

Whenever a youngcel says his age on here people often tell him to fuck off and try something instead of wasting his time on an incel forum. And when a possible ascension tread pops up i've seen lot of encouragement so no, it's redditors types that are super toxic with their gaslighting and hostile, vicious rhetoric the moment a guy shows a bit of frustration. Sure there can be ressentment and crab in a bucket mentality on here too (well duh it's an incel forum) but it's not as black and white as he makes it out to be. I've seen more humanity here than on reddit.