Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Virgin but not incel" guys annoy me

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Forever coping
★★★★★
You don't get a choice in this. You aren't somehow not an incel because you're a feminist jfl. If you wanna have sex and are a virgin, you're an incel simple as. You're no better than any of us.

You don't get a choice in this. You aren't somehow not an incel because you're a feminist jfl. If you wanna have sex and are a virgin, you're an incel simple as. You're no better than any of us.
These are incels in denial or just useful fools.

Im starving but im not hungry!

Looking at it as an incel, I agree.
However, I'm an amateur linguist. And I have to be consequent. Incel just means "Man or boy who disagrees with and/or hates women". The efforts to retain the original meaning have failed spectacularly. Thus, it is possible to deny inceldom while being a virgin.
It is extremely amusing to me that such guys exist, though. Nobody asked you about your chastity, you're just painting a big target on your back for literally no reason. I even met one such guy IRL.

They're just foolish

These are incels in denial or just useful fools.
I think the reason a lot of guys like this end up hating other incels is self hate. They hate that they're an incel and don't want to accept it and associate with us because of it

Looking at it as an incel, I agree.
However, I'm an amateur linguist. And I have to be consequent. Incel just means "Man or boy who disagrees with and/or hates women". The efforts to retain the original meaning have failed spectacularly. Thus, it is possible to deny inceldom while being a virgin.
It is extremely amusing to me that such guys exist, though. Nobody asked you about your chastity, you're just painting a big target on your back for literally no reason. I even met one such guy IRL.
Yeah normies twisted the meaning of it and just use it as another word for misogynist. A lot of these guys might not even know the true meaning of the word.

I think the reason a lot of guys like this end up hating other incels is self hate. They hate that they're an incel and don't want to accept it and associate with us because of it
They are simply afraid of the wrath of a gynocentric society, which will be unleashed on them when they start talking about the fact that everyone has the right to sex and love.

Stockholm syndrome

Yeah normies twisted the meaning of it and just use it as another word for misogynist. A lot of these guys might not even know the true meaning of the word.
It's as if the very existence of unclaimed men offends foids and makes them feel uncomfortable.

Im starving but im not hungry!

Soylent will sate your hunger

Some men just need to cope harder than others

It's as if the very existence of unclaimed men offends foids and makes them feel uncomfortable.
It's because our existence inheritably implies that women are shallow and they can't cope with that

It's because our existence inheritably implies that women are shallow and they can't cope with that
Therefore, they want to shut us up so that we commit suicide, be sent to war, be sent to a psychiatric hospital or prison. We are the ones who break their world of pink ponies, rainbows and fairy-tale castles in which foids stay every second.

@incelerated says this retarded statement

Unless someone is a catholic priest or monk and true believer in God I think that at least 99% of all virgin men over 18 are incels.

Unless someone is a catholic priest or monk and true believer in God I think that at least 99% of all virgin men over 18 are incels.
Yeah, there's not many genuine volcels out there.

And a lot of these guys aren't even necessarily volcels. They just think because they don't hate women that they're not incels

Therefore, they want to shut us up so that we commit suicide, be sent to war, be sent to a psychiatric hospital or prison. We are the ones who break their world of pink ponies, rainbows and fairy-tale castles in which foids stay every second.
:yes:

The reality is more brutal to them and they think being openly nice to women would get them a chance in the future

The reality is more brutal to them and they think being openly nice to women would get them a chance in the future
Some of them might come around eventually. You can't cope for that long when your experiences validate the blackpill

the term incel seems to be very hard to grasp for foids and normies. there was a post in IT this week where they took bait from a user here saying something along the lines of “incel trait: your gf closes her eyes while fucking you” and none of them even stopped to question it, they just made up excuses and defenses for this hypothetical foid

the term incel seems to be very hard to grasp for foids and normies. there was a post in IT this week where they took bait from a user here saying something along the lines of “incel trait: your gf closes her eyes while fucking you” and none of them even stopped to question it, they just made up excuses and defenses for this hypothetical foid
I saw that a couple days ago. kekfuel

Don't call yourself an incel if you don't want to, but that doesn't change the fact the opposite sex is rejecting you.

"I'm starving but I'm not hungry"
The only "Virgin but not Incel" Men I can take seriously are Christian or Muslim men.

They are truly pathetic