Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

virgin brides are considered normal in bulgaria, time to move countries

C

Cozz

Greycel
it is a disgrace or a girl's family for her to have sex before marriage

time to pack my shit and move to bulgaria

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4zbzGaxEk[/video]

they don't like curries :(

Only for high status males and chads.

lol, this is gypsies in Bulgaria and I'm pretty sure you have to be a gypsy yourself.

You act like they'll marry you if you go there lmao. Try not being unattractive first

z2020 said:
You act like they'll marry you if you go there lmao. Try not being unattractive first

didnt u watch the vid? they exchange status and money of a family for a bride's looks

The overseas route is the only way for us to find a woman so we really have no choice it's either this or die alone

LMAO for chads brutes in bulgaria. not incels. you think those virgins will want you?

7339er said:
they don't like curries :(

They are gypsys, gypsys are literal curries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

You might have a chance.

Being a virgin bride, homemakers, stay beautiful and not become fat. Nice to see these curries retained all their traditions although they came from curryland like 1500 years ago. They also speak the similar language. But it's bad they deviated from the glorious way of streetshitting. I think I should go there and re-introduce it to them, how to do it again.