Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virgin 25 yr old Chad would still get women left and right.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Male virginity is frowned upon because its associated with ugliness.

The first thing that comes into mind when hearing "virgin male" is some unattractive inferior male.

Virgin 30 year old Chad would have girls competing to be his first.

The only way to EXIST an 25 yo chad is if the guy doesnt leave is house and has no kind of social media, wtf...

If there was a legit 7/10 and above looks virgin man yes he would indeed have woman wanting to suck his dick and more

TBH I would like to see this in action. Say for ex., some chad is born and raised in a monastery, at 25 he goes to civilization. What would happen then?

do you think a religious chad would reject all the prime pussy he could get in highschool? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you think guys like that exist?

sorry but this hypotethical scenario is pretty stupid....
i have seen them with my own eyes, hence the reason why i kept them as friends. i don't have many white friends because your average white guy is not a virgin

TBH I would like to see this in action. Say for ex., some chad is born and raised in a monastery, at 25 he goes to civilization. What would happen then?
lol well one thing woman will see hes attractive and want to fuck