Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Viral video appears to show woman doing aerobics amid Myanmar coup

I wonder why it went viral :feelsseriously:

Hitit

I don't know shit about what is happening in this country, but apparently it's a military takeover and they've arrested a major female political leader.

Sounds like lifefuel tbh.

would totally fuck her. i like how oblivious she is
it is a bit surreal or creepy when you watch stuff like that. could be history changing who knows. we will see soon
i used to love vids on 4chan when they would post creepy shit like serial killers in the background of selfie videos and you could see them coming out of the store with stuff which would be later used in the crime. or sometimes there are pics of murderers and you are next to them and never even realize they are murderers or have people in their trunk at the time. just creepy shit like that is so freaky

on pic in particular was of this girl at a mall. young girl. background to some random pics of teen girls so it looks like nothing at first but then there was a story about how she got kidnapped and in that photo just a few hours prior you see the guy walking behind her. just freaky

They should have arrested her tbh

imagine you live in that country full of ghost cities. imagine the possibilities

interesting example of clown world :feelsclown: