Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Viral video about atomic blackpill

CopeToNotRope

CopeToNotRope

Banned
-
Idfk if this was posted before but I love watching a guy getting utterly blackpilled in a amusing way
It’s a guilty pleasure

It went viral as well
Pardon me if this a repost

Yeah it was posted but who cares? More exposure the better. Not running out of KB for forum posts any time soon I don't think.

Check out this Islamist's comment:

"Muhammad said the greatest tribulation for men is women and majority of hells inhabitants are women because they were ungrateful and were abusive and did not listen to their spouses. Everybody called us crazy and anti women. But now mtgow realises this is just their nature. A good woman steps over this nature just as a good man steps over his nature of wanting to impregnate any appealing woman he sees."

Everyone's agreeing Sharia would be preferable. JFL.

Last edited:
Based seeing a 400k views blackpill vid not being atomized by soy cucks

Posted here a dozen times

Yeah it was posted but who cares? More exposure the better. Not running out of KB for forum posts any time soon I don't think.

Check out this Islamist's comment:

"Muhammad said the greatest tribulation for men is women and majority of hells inhabitants are women because they were ungrateful and were abusive and did not listen to their spouses. Everybody called us crazy and anti women. But now mtgow realises this is just their nature. A good woman steps over this nature just as a good man steps over his nature of wanting to impregnate any appealing woman he sees."

Everyone's agreeing Sharia would be preferable. JFL.
this story should resonate to the ears of all, the only flaw is that it is bluepilled when he gets the woman he wanted.

Islam was based for a long time, so was Christianity, I hope Islam doesn’t succumb the same fate as Christianity as their people have rendered their religion into a social gathering. They no longer really adhere to the principles really.

it really does not take much to ignite the blackpilled incel spirit inside one

idk why this gay computer still enforces french when i changed settings to english
i might just be this low iq but enjoy
literally over 80 percent of comments r blackpilled or at the least non pc

Attachments

• 1562736796445.png
    1562736796445.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 24