Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Viral Tweet: Ladies, a question for you: "What would you do if all men had a 9pm curfew?"

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
too lazy to cliffs:....but you get the picture I'm sure.

LINK:

Decent rebuttal by a feemaylae:

Lucy Ranger White women are easily the most privileged group of people in society and this post goes a long way in proving it. You all can have whatever you want but you choose to still play out the victim narrative. Women of the middle East and Africa are victims, white women of the western world just can't help but make it about them still, even though we have it good in the West we still fight to be seen as victims. Like seriously. I wouldn't change anything if men had a 9pm curfew because I don't see MEN as a threat, sure there are exceptions but that is also true of females! Do you think all females are little delicate flowers? Women are bigger, hairier And stronger than they have ever been yet we seem to be more fragile than ever. It's a victim mentality get over it and get out the house. You want to use men as an excuse to stay in and eat your life away then shame on you and you alone.

I will have a 9pm curfew when I come home from work after I meet my waifu waifu waifu in Japan.

I will have to go home by 9pm for this.

It's a mentally deranged man that thinks he's a woman. Here "she" is:

5e1ee7b9a3234a93b0e1ff24666aa690

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I will have a 9pm curfew when I come home from work after I meet my waifu waifu waifu in Japan.

I will have to go home by 9pm for this.

I really fear the fall you'll have to face when things don't go as planned.

Who cares what those insects think

I really fear the fall you'll have to face when things don't go as planned.

I have amended my trip.

Since i'll be Asia already first it will be Japan, then Korea, then I'm going to Thailand or the Phillipines with my own money one right after the other right after the other if I fail in Japan and Korea.

I will not return to the west unloved.

You can't make this shit up.

Foids trying to victimize themselves, grass is green

LINK:

Lucy Ranger White women are easily the most privileged group of people in society and this post goes a long way in proving it. You all can have whatever you want but you choose to still play out the victim narrative. Women of the middle East and Africa are victims, white women of the western world just can't help but make it about them still, even though we have it good in the West we still fight to be seen as victims. Like seriously. I wouldn't change anything if men had a 9pm curfew because I don't see MEN as a threat, sure there are exceptions but that is also true of females! Do you think all females are little delicate flowers? Women are bigger, hairier And stronger than they have ever been yet we seem to be more fragile than ever. It's a victim mentality get over it and get out the house. You want to use men as an excuse to stay in and eat your life away then shame on you and you alone.

The obvious point to be made is not that females are strong and empowered enough to handle themselves, but that if you're a woman out walking the streets of a city after 9pm, you're probably not heading home from work or running errands. You're hunting for Chad's cock on your way to a club or bar or whatever. So, a 9pm curfew for men would completely defeat a woman's purpose for being out after 9pm anyway. If you're a woman in a relationship, you're out with your guy or you're at home. If you're running errands or returning from work, you're probably using a car. The ONLY reason women are out by themselves at night is to find dudes to fuck

The obvious point to be made is not that females are strong and empowered enough to handle themselves, but that if you're a woman out walking the streets of a city after 9pm, you're probably not heading home from work or running errands. You're hunting for Chad's cock on your way to a club or bar or whatever. So, a 9pm curfew for men would completely defeat a woman's purpose for being out after 9pm anyway. If you're a woman in a relationship, you're out with your guy or you're at home. If you're running errands or returning from work, you're probably using a car. The ONLY reason women are out by themselves at night is to find dudes to fuck
Exactly. Women have no hobbies or interests. They would be home watching Jewflix and rubbing their clit thinking of Chad.

Exactly. Women have no hobbies or interests. They would be home watching Jewflix and rubbing their clit thinking of Chad.

Well not exactly, in all fairness some women are experts in their field or have some hobby that requires dedication (4%??) but for most.....

1. Hobbies: Dating, being a "foodie" (guy pays of course), fashion, hangin out wif muh girls
2. Interests: Dating, being a "foodie" (guy pays of course), fashion, hangin out wif muh girls

i was thinking a more applicable tweet would be "Ladies, what if there were no Chads only sub8s??"

Answer:

s-l640.jpg

I don’t think women understand the damage it does to publish this kind of material. The idea of a blanket male curfew outside of a temporary period of emergency is not really a believable one.

I believe that men would finally act as a group if women seriously tried to impose this.

But even if it’s not a realistic fear, men pay attention. They take note of how little consideration women have for them and their rights. Incels may bare the brunt of female disgust and aggression, but all women increasingly commit hate crimes against men generally.

You could bet their vision includes special passes so Chad could still make it across town to fuck them.

Well not exactly, in all fairness some women are experts in their field or have some hobby that requires dedication (4%??) but for most.....

1. Hobbies: Dating, being a "foodie" (guy pays of course), fashion, hangin out wif muh girls
2. Interests: Dating, being a "foodie" (guy pays of course), fashion, hangin out wif muh girls

i was thinking a more applicable tweet would be "Ladies, what if there were no Chads only sub8s??"

Answer:

s-l640.jpg
True. All of a woman's hobbies cost money, and she will always be able to find a man to pay for them. So, no reason to be out if there's a curfew for men because she'd have to pay for dinner/drinks/clothes herself

You could bet their vision includes special passes so Chad could still make it across town to fuck them.
This is nothing more than hate and discrimination against ugly, low status men that don't meet their standards. They don't want to get "raped" (i.e. approached) by these subpar men, but they would surely allow their Chad hubby to come out with them. Basically what they're glamoring for is a world without ugly men where there would be an infinite buffet table of hot Chads. They want us imprisoned, or exterminated.

If there was a curfew for men I would break it.

Come to think of it, if there were no men, there would be no police or any security. Perfect time for a raping spree. Who's gonna stop you? A woman? :feelskek:

Come to think of it, if there were no men, there would be no police or any security. Perfect time for a raping spree. Who's gonna stop you? A woman?

They would make an exception for police.

This is nothing more than hate and discrimination against ugly, low status men that don't meet their standards. They don't want to get "raped" (i.e. approached) by these subpar men, but they would surely allow their Chad hubby to come out with them. Basically what they're glamoring for is a world without ugly men where there would be an infinite buffet table of hot Chads. They want us imprisoned, or exterminated.

Legit but Just try to conviince ANY feeaemayeal that a solid 80%+ all desire "tall dark and handsome" which immediately eliminates 80% on height alone. ....height ALONE!!!

They would make an exception for police.
Police can be rapists too. And these liberal crazies have a special hatred for cops, as they think they're all corrupt, racist and part of "duh patriarchy".

tfw I'd have to do the raping at 8pm instead. jk ofc you autists

Feelsbad.

Women are bigger, hairier And stronger than they have ever been

women in 2018 :
- no cooking
- no house cleaning
- on their smartphone more than 2 hourse a day
- no real sports

yeahhh they are stronger than ever :/

LINK:

If I had a twitter account and I were brave enough I'd reply - "I'd go out and rape some women since I'd have no competition with all other men inside their houses"

lol low iq as fuck. none of those "sexual assaults" even happened at night

22.1k likes LOL
We need to rebuild the Auschwitz camp

i'm never going to alter my life to accommodate female irrationality

she should rephrase that to western women in general and then she'd be right.

Yeah sure good response but would she actually fuck an incel?
I don't think so.

If I had a twitter account and I were brave enough I'd reply - "I'd go out and rape some women since I'd have no competition with all other men inside their houses"

hey, where you been? make more videos.

hey, where you been? make more videos.
No, was on a kind of haitus, I have a bit of vid ideas saved but I won't be making any yet, working on something else right now, also started working out. My metabolism is annoyingly weird, I'm around 180 right now, when I eat like a pig and don't do any cardio I'm always within the range of 180-185 (it always go back down to 180 which makes no sense at all, I've checked with multiple scales), when I do hardcore cardio routines weekly and change my diet, I go down to like 175 or so but then out of nowhere I end up back at 180, and that's with no change in diet and exercise.

I also tried various weight loss drugs, I always end up back at 180 as though its like my body's "natural weight", its like its fighting against me to stay there lol.

So I decided there's only one other way to lose weight in fat, put on weight in muscle, so I'm working out at home.

alright, I have my own channel, its Nazbol oriented Syndicalist stuff but I touch on Incels....from a very anti-feminist viewpoint
just look up Adolf Stalin with the Caesar's Legion avatar