Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

viral tweet has foids bragging about being attracted to “toxic men“

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

all the replies are foids saying how accurate this is. Also the tweet is very viral, 100k likes after 1 day is more likes than every single trump tweet. That means this isn’t “cherry picking.” Every foid on Twitter is liking and replying about agreeing with this

Last edited:
INKLERS ARE TOXIC, THAT'S WHY WOMEN DON'T WANT THEM

Foids liked this and thought “tee hee thats so me i love being abused!” then say to incels online that personality matters :feelskek: i wonder how tall and good looking the toxic guys are? it totally has nothing to do with them being attractive

I used to watch Zack and Cody. Also jfl at 603k likes

Damn I guess our personalities really WERENT toxic enough

Foids liked this and thought “tee hee thats so me i love being abused!” then say to incels online that personality matters :feelskek: i wonder how tall and good looking the toxic guys are? it totally has nothing to do with them being attractive
I'm sure it just so happens that they're 6'+ chadlite+

Im not toxic enough

Zack over Cody
Fuck this makes me feel old, I was 19 and just dropping out of HS in 2005 when that debuted and I still watched some of it. Not enough to actually remember who is who though, thankfully. Live action shows were such garbage.

I remember "That's So Raven". Pre-PVR you would just watch whatever is on... holy god you have no idea how depressing it is to see Raven Simone still on TV and fatter than ever.

Personality DOES matter though. However, it is TOXIC traits they desire.

Look at Elliot Rodger or Ten Bundy. The former even went from being an incel to having fan girls.

Being evil raises your SMV by 2-3 points.

Why do you think weeb foids love bad-boy anime characters like Sasuke and Bakugo? Why do you think they wet themselves over Kylo Ren?

Women propogate evil in men.

I don’t know maybe the next foid I ask out will take an uppercut as enough to date her

Incel Trait: Not being toxic

Foids deserve to be beaten to death