Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Virago Assaults Boyfriend on Livestream Then Cries and Plays Victim When He Hits Her Back

The least she deserves

:lul: :lul: Doing this irl must be so lifefuel. Can’t help but think of @GeckoBus threads when seeing this. He’s so right

I would fucking strangle her to death if a foid hit me multiple times like that

Literal childish behaviour. Fuck her. Look at her faking emotional displays. Fucking actor.

Fucking witch

Good shit, surprised she started bleeding just from those few hits though kek

@lonelysince2006
This is her 10 mins later jfl

Good shit, surprised she started bleeding just from those few hits though kek
He barely even hit her. He should've punched her full-on in the face instead of smacking her. Looks like she hasn't learnt her lesson. This is what you call a virago—a violent, bitchy, bad-tempered female who doesn't learn even after being fucked up.

@lonelysince2006
This is her 10 mins later jfl

flame thrower fire GIF

Literal childish behaviour. Fuck her. Look at her faking emotional displays. Fucking actor.
That's the first thing that I thought of too, this is how kids age 3-9 act. I guess once a kid is 10 he is more mature than the average foid.

she prolly likes him more now. Reminder that 99% of domestic abuse cases are instigated by the woman and its the womans fault when a kid lives in an abusive house.

"turn off the nigger music" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How the fuck is she bleeding that much from that? wtf?

Golly! I remember this one.

It gets posted every year..

Its fucking insane how much more powerful we are than foids. They should never be comfortable even thinking of hitting us, but because of the cucks and the cuck laws they are.
:feelskek:

virago /və-rä′gō, -rā′-, vîr′ə-gō″/

noun​

1. A woman regarded as noisy, scolding, or domineering.
  2. A large, strong, courageous woman.
  3. A woman of extraordinary stature, strength, and courage; a woman who has the robust body and masculine mind of a man; a female warrior.

watching the first minute and 30 seconds made me feel legitimate joy. Thanks for posting

If funny as fuck watching her muck up her face just so the police will take her side. I wish he caved her skull in.

They should never be comfortable even thinking of hitting us, but because of the cucks and the cuck laws they are.
:yes::yes::yes:
virago /və-rä′gō, -rā′-, vîr′ə-gō″/

noun​

1. A woman regarded as noisy, scolding, or domineering.
  2. A large, strong, courageous woman.
  3. A woman of extraordinary stature, strength, and courage; a woman who has the robust body and masculine mind of a man; a female warrior.
:yes:
Thanks for posting
:feelsYall:

i would stomp her right back into the shit she came from

"I didn't hit you at all" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Is she autistic btw? Or low iq? She's acting strange during the last part, like a little kid

But she has to be low iq too lol. "I didn't hit you at all" then proceeds to hit him again :feelskek: :feelskek:
Females cry wolf like this all the time. Nothing new here.

i would stomp her right back into the shit she came from
I have boots for stomping shit! I was cowboy! Lots of squishy shit to enjoyed stomping! Bon temps 'mi!

I have boots for stomping shit! I was cowboy! Lots of squishy shit to enjoyed stomping! Bon temps 'mi!
I wear black doc martins, they should do the job well

Normies will still defend the foid and destroy his life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back