Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Violinist Ziyu He: the GIGACHINK

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I recently I checked up on my favorite ricecel violinist.

If you dont know how he is, he is a violin prodigy who won the Menuhin prize at 16-- this is almost as prestigious as winning the Fields Medal for mathematics. And he was my avi for a long time:

2024 08 16 22 31 46 ziyu he   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Because you can tell by his looks, he IS the EPITOME of what a CHINK is. Ziyu He is a GIGACHINK. A gigachink is when you are a meek buck toothed yellow skinned chink and you maxxx out on CHINK shit like playing the violin, or getting a PhD in Math, or something autistically prestigious in teh most pussy drying way possible, yet get KNOWHERE IN LIFE- esp. in the way of swagger, power, and pussy.

Ziyu He looks like a fucking dork you have no respect for, you want to call him a CHINK, just because you can get away with it. You know he wont fight back, he's shorter and weaker than you, and your COOL NORMIE friends will laugh along with you as you dunk his HEAD IN A FUCKING TOILET. CHINKS are souless bugmen, they are physically weak looking giga autists autistcally studying something invented by OLD HUUUWHITE MEN long ago like a fucking lap dog, not even out of any internal benefit, but mostly out of habit formed from fear due to parental abuse/pressure. Chinks have nothing better to do. Our copes are BORING AS FUCK and we will never be understood, or be seen as having souls in any tangible way.

Eyes are the window to the soul, and CHINKS got BROCKED

2024 08 16 22 48 42 brock pokemon   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

EVERYTHING WE EMBODY SPIRTUALLY AS CHINKS, DRY THE PUSSY. THE FOIDS HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT THE GIGACHINK EMBODIES.

Anyway, I was surprised that YEARS after winning the most prestigious prize in violin so young, HE WAS STILL STUCK IN GRAD SCHOOL STUDYING VIOLIN for some reason.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LTUNgezUsw

He finally competed his masters degree performance last year (for reference, he peaked 8 years ago when he won the Menuhin). You can tell by the performance and LACK of engagement with the audience, he is the kind of guy that does not give a fuck about histrionics. He just wants to play his violin like a good little chink in a vaccum, and let the music speak for himself and not have to engage with humans like a fucking normie. AND SOMEDAY LIKE A FAGGOT PRAYING TO GOD, BE (((HANDED))) THE PRAISE AND CAREER HE DESERVES. I would hazard a guess that even though he already peaked in violin achievement long ago, this skill isn't leading him to a solo career, so he's just coping, hiding away in grad school to delay the inevitable, increasingly getting more autistic by studying even more obscure/niche composers that only the most pretenious contemporary Classical Music connessieurs would appreciate.

IVE GOT NEWS FOR YOU GIGACHINK

LIFE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

NO SOLO CAREERS FOR AUTISTIC CHINK PRODIGIES- those spots are rewarded only for fags that can sell tickets because they have better hair and fake orgasms as they play. THE ARTS IN AN ACADEMIC SENSE WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT CLASSICAL MUSIC IS-- IS FUCKING DEAD. It's a boomer racket pyramid scheme-- selling knowledge about violin, what they are really selling you are INSECURIES, making you believe there are higher levels to the violin that can still be unlocked, BUT IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING CARES. You're stuck in a useless rat race and you don't even know it. It's literally even MORE of a useless scam than Andrew Tate's Hustlers University. MUSIC IS DEAD. ART IS WORTHLESS. It only has value if you are a normie ass entreprenueur churning out woke shit for ad dollas. Some WIGGER WITH AI can write a catchier mumblerap, edit that to bitches in scrunch shorts twerking, itll go viral in a week, while you slaved away your entire life for an iota of respect that only GIGACHINKS like me understand.

YOU NORMIEMAXX, JESTERMAXX, LOOK HOT,OR YOU DIE IN IRRELEVANCE
2024 08 16 22 30 27 ziyu he   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Case in point: THESE FAGGOTS. I bet ZIYU HE FUCKING HATES THESE NORMIEMAXXED CHINKS. If you don't know who these chinks are they are TwoSetViolin, successful youtubers known for being the 'humorous' (they have a foid sense of humor) bridge to bring Classical Music appreciation TO A WIDER NORMIE AUDIENCE I FUCKING HATE.

THEY SHOULD BE SUFFERING LIKE HIM, THEY ARE UGLY CHINK VIOLINISTS TOO, AND THEY ARENT A 10th AS TALENTED AS HIM. THEY COULDNT EVEN GET INTO CURTIS. BUT THEY ARE THRIVING, THEY DO CONCERTS WITH HILLARY HAHN, SELLING OUT CONCERTS, GOING ON 60 MINUTES. THEY ARE THRIVING BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CHINKMAXX THEY NORMIE MAXXED BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES A CHINK WHO CHINKMAXXES. Even though they are true to themselves, in that they know they are chinks that like classical music, they did not maxx out on this, and instead focused on things like getting hotter by fashion maxxing and jestermaxxing. I think the reason they were successful at jestermaxxnig is that THEYDID IT TOGETHER. Nothing screams 'normie' like NOT BEING FUCKING ALONE ALL THE TIME. If it was one chink, there was no way it would work, it would just be sad- but two chinks, you automatically think they are gay and non-threatening, so it allows them to normiemaxx with less initial indignation.

Anyway I think this sad recent performance sums everything up about Ziyu He:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn6gA6tigLI

Coping all alone, tiny in the frame he shot himself, performing Bach in an empty church as though he were masturbating on a camsite, for an audience of me, and handful of other violin obsessed chinks also trying to cope with what went wrong in our lives genetically. When I look at Ziyu He, it's like a nightmare. He did everything right and it still wasn't enough. When I look at Ziyu He, it's a reminder of why I HATE myself as a GIGACHINK.

Last edited:
I recently I checked up on my favorite ricecel violinist.

If you dont know how he is, he is a violin prodigy who won the Menuhin prize at 16-- this is almost as prestigious as winning the Fields Medal for mathematics. And he was my avi for a long time:

View attachment 1227203

Because you can tell by his looks, he IS the EPITOME of what a CHINK is. Ziyu He is a GIGACHINK. A gigachink is when you are a meek buck toothed yellow skinned chink and you maxxx out on CHINK shit like playing the violin, or getting a PhD in Math, or something autistically prestigious in teh most pussy drying way possible, yet get KNOWHERE IN LIFE- esp. in the way of swagger, power, and pussy.

Ziyu He looks like a fucking dork you have no respect for, you want to call him a CHINK, just because you can get away with it. You know he wont fight back, he's shorter and weaker than you, and your COOL NORMIE friends will laugh along with you as you dunk his HEAD IN A FUCKING TOILET. CHINKS are souless bugmen, they are physically weak looking giga autists autistcally studying something invented by OLD HUUUWHITE MEN long ago like a fucking lap dog, not even out of any internal benefit, but mostly out of habit formed from fear due to parental abuse/pressure. Chinks have nothing better to do. Our copes are BORING AS FUCK and we will never be understood, or be seen as having souls in any tangible way.

View attachment 1227208

EVERYTHING WE EMBODY SPIRTUALLY AS CHINKS, DRY THE PUSSY. THE FOIDS HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT THE GIGACHINK EMBODIES.

Anyway, I was surprised that YEARS after winning the most prestigious prize in violin so young, HE WAS STILL STUCK IN GRAD SCHOOL STUDYING VIOLIN for some reason.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LTUNgezUsw

He finally competed his masters degree performance last year. You can tell by the performance and LACK of engagement with the audience, he is the kind of guy that does not give a fuck about histrionics. He just wants to play his violin like a good little chink in a vaccum, and let the music speak for himself and not have to engage with humans like a fucking normie. AND SOMEDAY LIKE A FAGGOT PRAYING TO GOD, BE (((HANDED))) THE PRAISE AND CAREER HE DESERVES. I would hazard a guess that even though he already peaked in violin achievement long ago, this skill isn't leading him to a solo career, so he's just coping, hiding away in grad school to delay the inevitable, increasingly getting more autistic by studying even more obscure/niche composers that only the most pretenious contemporary Classical Music connessieurs would appreciate.

IVE GOT NEWS FOR YOU GIGACHINK

LIFE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

THE ARTS IN AN ACADEMIC SENSE WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT CLASSICAL MUSIC IS-- IS FUCKING DEAD. MUSIC IS DEAD. Some WIGGER WITH AI can write a catchier mumblerap, edit that to bitches in scrunch shorts twerking, itll go viral in a week, while you slaved away your entire life for an iota of respect that only GIGACHINKS like me understand.

YOU NORMIEMAXX, JESTERMAXX, LOOK HOT,OR YOU DIE IN IRRELEVANCE
View attachment 1227210

Case in point: THESE FAGGOTS. I bet ZIYU HE FUCKING HATES THESE NORMIEMAXXED CHINKS. If you don't know who these chinks are they are TwoSetViolin, successful youtubers known for being the 'humorous' (they have a foid sense of humor) bridge to bring Classical Music appreciation TO A WIDER NORMIE AUDIENCE I FUCKING HATE.

THEY SHOULD BE SUFFERING LIKE HIM, THEY ARE UGLY CHINK VIOLINISTS TOO, AND THEY ARENT A 10th AS TALENTED AS HIM. THEY COULDNT EVEN GET INTO CURTIS. BUT THEY ARE THRIVING, THEY DO CONCERTS WITH HILLARY HAHN, SELLING OUT CONCERTS, GOING ON 60 MINUTES. THEY ARE THRIVING BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CHINKMAXX THEY NORMIE MAXXED BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES A CHINK WHO CHINKMAXXES. Even though they are true to themselves, in that they know they are chinks that like classical music, they did not maxx out on this, and instead focused on things like getting hotter by fashion maxxing and jestermaxxing. I think the reason they were successful at jestermaxxnig is that THEYDID IT TOGETHER. If it was one chink, there was no way it would work, it would just be sad- but two chinks, you automatically think they are gay and non-threatening, so it allows them to normiemaxx with less initial indignation.

Anyway I think this sad recent performance sums everything up about Ziyu He:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn6gA6tigLI

Coping all alone, playing Bach in a church as though he were masturbating on a camsite, for an audience of me, and handful of other violin obsessed chinks also trying to cope with what went wrong in our lives genetically. When I look at Ziyu He, it's like a nightmare. He did everything right and it still wasn't enough. When I look at Ziyu He, it's a reminder of why I HATE myself as a GIGACHINK.

Brutal also its he ziyu in chinkspeak

:feelshaha: beautiful writing

btw your my favorite schizoposter

btw your my favorite schizoposter
He's the ULTIMATE race realist on this site, no matter how much the likes of me and @Chudpreet hate our shitskinity, we can never match up to Slayer's poetic high quality self hatred posts

Shit that's brutal. But that kind of achievements and skills do improve your smv. I don't think he's gonna die alone like me

JFL trust a ricecel to have a favourite violinist :feelshaha:

JFL trust a ricecel to have a favourite violinist :feelshaha:
I didn't even think about that, but knowing things about Classical Music virtuosi and the difficulty of things like double stops, or Martele bowing are why im a virgin incel mod legend

High IQ and well spoken post as usual.

Everything a chink does can be done by a white man better and the reason is simple (it has nothing do being better or any of that crap): It's the PRESENTATION. When a white dude does it it's because he actually gives a damn and LOOKS human while doing that. It's all about the performer and not the performance.

Everything a chink does can be done by a white man better and the reason is simple (it has nothing do being better or any of that crap): It's the PRESENTATION. When a white dude does it it's because he actually gives a damn and LOOKS human while doing that. It's all about the performer and not the performance.
we are AI humans by default due to our narrow eyes that lack soul and lack of understanding of how to connect in a normie way

He lives and plays in a way that is so lacking in artifice its mistaken as lacking in soul which is quite ironic. Normal people cannot let work speak for itself. They like their food organic, where it came from? Is it the right race? What is the context?

Ziyu He is not trying to connect with the audience, he is a passionate violin scientist, on a mission to discover a personal level of playing that is as perfect as possible. He and Ryu from Street Fighter are the same in approach really, only Ryu is a chang, so his mission of fighting in this zen way for perfection seems cooler.

Last edited:
He should aim to be a chink only. Not a GIGACHINK.

He lives and plays in a way that is so lacking in artifice its mistaken as lacking in soul which is quite ironic. Normal people cannot let work speak for itself. They like their food organic, where it came from? Is it the right race? What is the context?

Ziyu He is not trying to connect with the audience, he is a passionate violin scientist, on a mission to discover a personal level of playing that is as perfect as possible. He and Ryu from Street Fighter are the same in approach really, only Ryu is a chang, so his mission of fighting in this zen way for perfection seems cooler.
The goal ultimately is to evoke emotion from the audience. Mastering the craft won't make you be remembered in any meaningful way. You will just be a textbook example of how to get good and that's it. Normies don't really remember how well something is played, they remember stuff because it made them feel a certain way. Ricecels and this guy yet again fail to notice this.

Jesus Christ bro chill :feelshaha: :feelskek:

you are a meek buck toothed yellow skinned chink

call him a CHINK, just because you can get away with it. You know he wont fight back, he's shorter and weaker than you
CHINKS are souless bugmen, they are physically weak looking giga autists autistcally studying something invented by OLD HUUUWHITE MEN long ago like a fucking lap dog
EVERYTHING WE EMBODY SPIRTUALLY AS CHINKS, DRY THE PUSSY
UGLY CHINK VIOLINISTS
but two chinks, you automatically think they are gay and non-threatening
Damn I’m glad I’m not a ricecel, your threads would make me want to kill myself

The thing is though that this shit gets you clout in chinkland. Chinks still think classical music, something which whites have given up centuries ago, is "cool". I would be surprised if he didn't have a girlfriend or at least female orbiters.

i wish i could be good in math like these mfs

The thing is though that this shit gets you clout in chinkland. Chinks still think classical music, something which whites have given up centuries ago, is "cool". I would be surprised if he didn't have a girlfriend or at least female orbiters.
well he's been in Vienna for the last 8 years, so I'd imagine he ruined his life already

we are AI humans by default due to our narrow eyes that lack soul and lack of understanding of how to connect in a normie way

I really love how self aware and honest you are about chinks. NPC race for sure. I hate them myself.

I really love how self aware and honest you are about chinks. NPC race for sure. I hate them myself.
People can transcend their nature and it's more common than we think. Chinamens can be really good, lovely sentient people.

I always find it funny when a subhuman maxes out in a certain talent/skill but doesn’t get anything out of it socially wise. It reminds me a lot of the top of the chess world to be frank. I’ll make a post about it at some point. No one hates subhumans more than us, let’s be real.

brutal BRUTAL BRUTAL RICEPILL

No im the gigachink he still mogs me

No one hates subhumans more than us, let’s be real.
Yup. This explains non-white groypers right here-- though I cant tell if they are just low IQ or it comes from a place of genuine self-hatred, but when you are subhuman, you just want to punch down because punching up is futile.

But there's nothing really about being far-right and young or diverse in some way that's comes from a place of truly believing in the principles. For the most part its about having an outlet to be aggressively edgy because you think its cool to be hated and cause as much controversy as possible

Last edited:
I dont think these types of chinks even think about sex or let it bother them. If they actually cared about the fact that they would never ascend then I doubt they could focus on being scientists, doctors, ect.

The insects have no sex drive. I dont think any asians do. I heard that even noodlewhore will just lay in bed like a corpse when whitu is fucking them.

I dont think these types of chinks even think about sex or let it bother them. If they actually cared about the fact that they would never ascend then I doubt they could focus on being scientists, doctors, ect.

The insects have no sex drive. I dont think any asians do. I heard that even noodlewhore will just lay in bed like a corpse when whitu is fucking them.
WE DO HAVE SEX DRIVES, I mean look at hentai, we are obviously the horniest people-- but we have a lot of shame about not getting any, we aren't gonna go to a bar and talk about how we fuck all the time like a normie white, because unlike whites WE NEVER FUCK BECAUSE WE SIMPLY LACK THE OPPORTUNITY

WE DO HAVE SEX DRIVES, I mean look at hentai, we are obviously the horniest people-- but we have a lot of shame about not getting any, we aren't gonna go to a bar and talk about how we fuck all the time like a normie white, because unlike whites WE NEVER FUCK BECAUSE WE SIMPLY LACK THE OPPORTUNITY
Maybe its just female asians that dont but thats the problem because AMs can only ascend with other asians

Maybe its just female asians that dont but thats the problem because AMs can only ascend with other asians
yeah noodlewhores are notorious for starfishing AM, not that id know. But then being cumsluts for chad whites

yeah noodlewhores are notorious for starfishing AM, not that id know. But then being cumsluts for chad whites
They use white chads as trophies. They dont actually want to fuck them

They use white chads as trophies. They dont actually want to fuck them
maybe you are right about that-- at least hotter noodlewhores. But id imagine mid noodles have genuine white lust

Non NT ricecels still manage to find a way to fit into the hivemind of their culture. It's honestly quite impressive how oppressively draconian their societies are in regards to forcing everyone to conform

I didn't even think about that, but knowing things about Classical Music virtuosi and the difficulty of things like double stops, or Martele bowing are why im a virgin incel mod legend
No "just get a hobby" for your looks.

Agreed, asians are the absolute epitome of slave morality bug people beta retards.

brutal prodigy pill.
Menuhin winner super impressive though! wow!
I was never very good at the violin

OP: What do you think of this rice? Is he an inspiration for ricecels or another Chinkmaxxing Chink just one in a less nerdy sphere like Marijuana consumption

Your post reminds me of that Netflix show Lookism. As you can see from my avi, I too am a chinkmaxxed niggercel with autism much like Ziyu He the violinist prodigy. It's a damn burden to be born into this world as an outsider looking in, but I sure can't wait for the day in which I get to watch this society collapse around me. It's going to be a fun time. Boy, I HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON! This society is rotten to the core. Ziyu should stay in school for another couple of years and work toward acquiring a doctorate, to enjoy the alienation and removal from normalcy for as long as one can. I salute the genius subhuman!

Your post reminds me of that Netflix show Lookism. As you can see from my avi, I too am a chinkmaxxed niggercel with autism much like Ziyu He the violinist prodigy. It's a damn burden to be born into this world as an outsider looking in, but I sure can't wait for the day in which I get to watch this society collapse around me. It's going to be a fun time. Boy, I HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON! This society is rotten to the core. Ziyu should stay in school for another couple of years and work toward acquiring a doctorate, to enjoy the alienation and removal from normalcy for as long as one can. I salute the genius subhuman!
so you’re black but act like a chink?

He's the ULTIMATE race realist on this site, no matter how much the likes of me and @Chudpreet hate our shitskinity, we can never match up to Slayer's poetic high quality self hatred posts
Agreed. His posts are just on another level. Though I do think it’s also partly an age thing, guys like Slayer and wereq have been hardened by wizard life

Agreed, asians are the absolute epitome of slave morality bug people beta retards.
cumskin, the entire blackpill is PROPELLED by slave morality

Last edited:
AI assistant
I take great offense that you think I write with AI.

Secondly, I would actually love to even know of an AI that allows me to write CHINK in it for the pure intent of spreading hate

OP: What do you think of this rice? Is he an inspiration for ricecels or another Chinkmaxxing Chink just one in a less nerdy sphere like Marijuana consumption

this is the ideal way to chink it up in 2024. Just cope as much as possible, and he does it with weed, and more important MAKING MONEY AND INCREASING HIS STATUS BY LITERALLY PLEASURING HIMSELF. There is no better way to live as a chink. He's not wasting a second of his life

Why? They're good people. NPC or not. NPCs are non-aggressive bots society necessitates. What's your problem? Those NPCs did nothing wrong,