Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Violet Evergarden worth watching?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★
I've never watched an anime with a foid protag. Is it cucked boring slop?

Has blackpill shitt.

Is it cucked boring slop?
Eh it really depends on your taste. If you’re one for storytelling and drama go for it, personally I thought it was a distasteful soap opera and didn’t sympathize or connect with any of the characters.

Eh it really depends on your taste. If you’re one for storytelling and drama go for it, personally I thought it was a distasteful soap opera and didn’t sympathize or connect with any of the characters.
Same it was very shit, I liked the environment and animation.

It's trash i have tried to watch it 3 times and dropped it every time after a couple of minutes. It's like AAA game of anime all budget went into graphics and marketing but everything else is trash. Everything needs to be behind disgusting filter with dof that blurs everything like you are some blind faggot i hate it. Indoors it looks fine but outdoors they ruined it.

I enjoyed it I only ever watched the movie

is there action? is there a male character worth paying attention to?
There is a male character that supposed to be the mc interest its mostly just like a slice of life after the original series with this orphan girl that violet takes care of and they bond and she at the end lives somewhere don't remember much but its good