Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Violent Lucid Dream Idea (NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY)

NearEnd

NearEnd

Paragon
★★★★★
When I succeed with lucid dreaming I will play a bit by doing some of the things I would never do in real life just out of curiosity.
The scenario Im imagining goes like this: I create some kind of room with my mind where Im facing a long list, the long list represents all the fakecels on this forum who pretend to be one of us and whom Im supposed to punish for comitting this "sin". What I then start doing is, I start tracking every user who is registered as a fakecel gigaslayer (8 girlfriends +) and I have a bag with certain tools in them. Those tools are different surgical knives, needles and chains which I can use to decapitate my dream world "victims" . For example, I find a fakecel who had 10 girlfriends in the past, well I then take out sort of a longer knife and I look at them in the eyes first, then I ask them how many girlfriends they had? They of course answer 10. What I do afterwards is I stab them in the eye through the skull and I basically take their brain out which I start eating to gain special powers such as new moves with the knife (its a part of the game) At the end of the dream I forcefully take their girlfriends with me and I rape them tied up one by one until Im sure I have gone through all of them. As the dream ends I take out a long whip chain with a blade on its end (bloodborne inspired weapon) and I proceed to harvest their organs which I then at thd very end use in a dream ending ritual to bring me luck into the waking world

Law enforcement please don't take this seriously

Just astral project to kill fakecels theory