Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Violence is needed.

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
Think about this;

In all of our history, every single movement, every single historical event, exploration, inventions, cultural movement, protests, it has been either driven by violence or used violence to facilitate things.

Violence is part of the human experience. It is needed to make a statement, to push the envelope, to make things happen.

And by violence, I don't mean mass murder events or randomly killing. I mean pushing, punching, beating, and sometimes even a public lynching.

Only recently with the mass overbearing government and police state has any form of violence been snuffed out and the social narrative of any violence is not acceptable been pushed. The masses have been turned into something to be respected to a joke of docile sheeple.

I personally believe this is to allow for mass exploitation of the working masses by corporations without the fear of the CEO's being dragged out and lynched (like what would have happened 80 years ago).

I think the removal of violence from society is the reason why the strong get walked over by the weak, and is what allows feminism, LGBT, woke cancel-culture, DEI-forced diversity, and other absurd things to form and take control of society. The people behind this are weak of body and mind but have manipulated the social narrative to the point that doesn't matter, and they can destroy normal society without fear of repercussion.

What do you think?

>Violence is needed
Glowiesmith

Yes violence is the only way for progression

Yes violence is the only way for progression
it seems like the police state is only growing, and the government is becoming more restrictive. do you ever see things getting better?

it seems like the police state is only growing, and the government is becoming more restrictive. do you ever see things getting better?
Shit is only gonna get worse tbh

Women have sexuality and beauty has their sex-specific gift, while men have their capacity for violence. Since we are living in gynocentric matriarchal times, our gifts of being able to exercise violence have been curtailed while women's have been allowed to use, abuse, and weaponize their gift of sexuality to oppress men into submission. Once enough men develop distaste for female sexual manipulation and enslavement, they will increasingly seek to use their capacity for violence to restore their rightful place in society.

Right now, enough men still believe in conceding to women's sexual manipulation presents a way for them to be accepted, loved, and to live in peace and conformity. Once that illusion is shattered, violence will be the only path left for men to get the respect and service they rightfully deserve from women.

I think the removal of violence from society is the reason why the strong get walked over by the weak, and is what allows feminism, LGBT, woke cancel-culture, DEI-forced diversity, and other absurd things to form and take control of society.
Shaming men's violent ways through slave morality and glorification of victimhood was women's manipulation into getting men to give up their rights, privileges, and freedoms.

Women have sexuality and beauty has their sex-specific gift, while men have their capacity for violence. Since we are living in gynocentric matriarchal times, our gifts of being able to exercise violence have been curtailed while women's have been allowed to use, abuse, and weaponize their gift of sexuality to oppress men into submission. Once enough men develop distaste for female sexual manipulation and enslavement, they will increasingly seek to use their capacity for violence to restore their rightful place in society.

Right now, enough men still believe in conceding to women's sexual manipulation presents a way for them to be accepted, loved, and to live in peace and conformity. Once that illusion is shattered, violence will be the only path left for men to get the respect and service they rightfully deserve from women.
Do you think the removal and snuffing out of any form of violence is driven by females or by the rich and powerful to have obedient masses?

I personally would put the blame on the rich and powerful, and females are just in a position to benefit from the powers that be doing what they do.

Shaming men's violent ways through slave morality and glorification of victimhood was women's manipulation into getting men to give up their rights, privileges, and freedoms.
when I see stories about drag queens reading sexually explicit books to children, I am really shocked this isn't the breaking point where men return to violence despite all the brainwashing and indoctrination telling them not to.

Do you think the removal and snuffing out of any form of violence is driven by females or by the rich and powerful to have obedient masses?
Both I suppose, but females more.
I am really shocked this isn't the breaking point where men return to violence despite all the brainwashing and indoctrination telling them not to.
THIS degeneracy hasn't been the breaking point/trigger either:

That's why Im an accelerationist. Individually (for myself) and collectively (for many young men) the system is rotten and there is no future for us.

It would be nice if normies could sit down and have a debate with us; but no, they do not care and we are little more than a road bump to them; Every effort that we have taken so far, is replied with lacking response or mocked.

The modern man is taught to be apathic, as described by the meme "how does that affect you personally?". Only actions that affect their lives, taking the fight to them, will change their mind.

no escape zombie GIF by nog
IMG 4978

*Dram-Shop is a bar.

Let's face it, if we didn't live in a cucked society, LGBTQ would be mass murdered for even trying to push their shit in children, Jews pogromed or expelled, feminists burned on stake, niggers enslaved etc.

Sometimes violence is needed as a way of preserving rights or self defense, and only men are capable of it. That's why our elites elevate foids above men, to turn society into obedient, ignorant, willess, emotion-driven masses of sheeple.

A society ruled by foids is doomed to total enslavement, there is no question about it.