Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vinland Saga is now trash

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
With the absolute spectacular prologue of the anime, that is the first season, I had high hopes for season 2 but it has become too soy for me.

Original Thorfinn:
Images 15

Thorfinn now:
Images 16

They not only removed the ruggedness of his personality in the 2nd season, but also turned him into a pacifist. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
With the absolute spectacular prologue of the anime, that is the first season, I had high hopes for season 2 but it has become too soy for me.

Original Thorfinn: View attachment 745606

Thorfinn now:
View attachment 745607

They removed the ruggedness of his personality in the 2nd season.
He will get violent once again soon buddy. Trust me there is lot of action still incoming just sit through the Farm arc.

i didn't watch this anime but i saw a lot of recommendations in the anime recommendations videos about watching it
is it any good?

i didn't watch this anime but i saw a lot of recommendations in the anime recommendations videos about watching it
is it any good?
The first season was action packed and had an unexpected ending but the second season is trash

He will get violent once again soon buddy. Trust me there is lot of action still incoming just sit through the Farm arc.
I tried and I dropped it, they changed something about my boyo Thorfinn that made him unbearable, fuck you Yukimura.

I tried and I dropped it, they changed something about my boyo Thorfinn that made him unbearable, fuck you Yukimura.
You read the manga ?

No the anime
Then read the manga bro. The story gets much better and Thorfinn while changing does get much action later. You will really miss out on a lot if you don't read it. Thorfinn also gets a wife later on

is it any good?
Yes it's peak anime

Then read the manga bro. The story gets much better and Thorfinn while changing does get much action later. You will really miss out on a lot if you don't read it. Thorfinn also gets a wife later on
I liked prologue thorfinn, it's sad to see him become more foreign to me by the day

If you read the manga, you would understand why that is.
- His psyche gets completely destroyed in the end of the first season, and he loses his ego.
Sold to slavery, no less.

- The second season is mostly the largest character development, surrounding his/others circumstances he encounters throughout the story.

It is in his journey to rise from the very bottom, to walk in his father´s footsteps. ( A sort of Berserk-esque anime, just with a different tinge to it )

Last edited:
Anime peaked in the 90's