Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Vile noodlewhore assaults her white baby daddy in front of their daughter.

It's weird how people have to use the terms "baby daddy" and "baby mama" instead of Husband or Wife nowadays. Shows you how broken the family structure is in the west

It's weird how people have to use the terms "baby daddy" and "baby mama" instead of Husband or Wife nowadays. Shows you how broken the family structure is in the west
I thought only Tyrone and Shaniqua used those terms?

Last edited:
"baby daddy"

Brutal. OP can't hide his nigger DNA despite him hating niggers. The racepill is absolutely brutal. Thoughts @Transcended Trucel ?
Racepill destroyed him too it seems.

He does well wrestling her to the ground.

They are Satan's hellspawn, they must be eradicated.

Brutal. Can you hide your curry DNA on the internet?
probably, if I bleached my skin a bit anf changed my name. I could LARP as latino or arab but neither of those races are that big of an improvement.

probably, if I bleached my skin a bit anf changed my name. I could LARP as latino or arab but neither of those races are that big of an improvement.
Latinos are the biggest slayers who are not white. It is unfortunate that they're manlets