Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vigilante Kills Pedomaxxer

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

James P. Fairbanks was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of criminal homicide in the death of 64-year-old Mattieo Condoluci, who was found dead in his home. A petition addressed to President Donald J Trump, started by a man who goes by the name Christopher, has gained thousands of signatures asking for a presidential pardon for the vigilante.

Authorities claim Fairbanks wrote an email admitting responsibility for the slaying. The email sent to local news media outlets claims the author shot Condoluci after learning that he was listed on Nebraska’s sex offender registry.
Sex offender registries are fucking cancer, its like having a paper that says, "kick me" on your back. What the fuck is this double standard? There's no women on the sex offender registry ever because she gets a second chance while a man gets a cloud over his head for life.
@Edmund_Kemper blackpill me on the sex offender registry pl0x. Does the sex offender registry work?

A petition was quickly started after news broke of the incident, gaining thousands of signatures by individuals sympathetic with Fairbanks actions.

The petition can be read below:

James Fairbanks freely admits to murdering a pedophile who was convicted of raping 2 children, and known to have molested more. For his crimes the rapist spent 2 years in jail, and went on to victimize more children.

We the people stand with James Fairbanks, and find his conduct reasonable. 2 years for child rapists is not justice. Having these people continue to victimize children in our society is not acceptable.

We ask that this man be freed, and more measures be taken to protect our children from predators, to include life imprisonment for repeat offenses, and life long probation for any released.

He just murdered the guy even though he wasn't doing anything wrong at the time and the judicial system didn't see it fit for him to die. He should be charged and locked up, who he killed and for what reason should not matter.

He just murdered the guy even though he wasn't doing anything wrong at the time and the judicial system didn't see it fit for him to die. He should be charged and locked up, who he killed and for what reason should not matter.
no man

he's ugly, therefore we should murder him

It does work. It should be revamped since it gets abused a lot because of unfair courts, etc, but it's still good to keep. Btw there is no way this man is gonna get freed lmaooo imagine if everyone gets to kill who they see fit and gets out because of a facebook comment.

Mustache mogs holy shit

Based, kill all pedos.

It does work. It should be revamped since it gets abused a lot because of unfair courts, etc, but it's still good to keep. Btw there is no way this man is gonna get freed lmaooo imagine if everyone gets to kill who they see fit and gets out because of a facebook comment.
The sex offender registry shouldn't exist at all. Its another case of the government interfering in what should be the parent's business of protecting the kids.

Men should refuse to help women and children. Fucking if I saw both of them drowning, I would do nothing. My ass isn't going on the registry just because I get slapped with an acusation. Fuck that shit man.

I won't defend a man who preys on young boys.
He sounds like he was a piece of shit

He sounds like he was a piece of shit
yeah I really don't care about this nigga getting his ass gored up because he's an outlier

too bad low iq eugene normies are going to use this isolated incident to represent all of us

Dumb ass admitted to the crime.

Probably thinks he will be considered a hero and get released and finally get some landwhale pussy. :feelskek:

Probably thinks he will be considered a hero and get released and finally get some landwhale pussy. :feelskek:
They watch so much marvel movies that they genuinely believe it at this point

Actual pedos that go after prepubescent children need to be killed, especially if they target infants. But "pedos" that touch or are attracted to 14 year old fully developed young adults shouldn't. It shouldn't be a crime to have consensual sex with a 14 or even developed post puberty 13 year old. AOC solely exists because older women with shit personalities were tired of men dumping them for newer models.

Actual pedos that go after per-prebuscent children need to be killed, especially if they target infants. But "pedos" that touch or are attracted to 14 year old fully developed young adults shouldn't. It shouldn't be a crime to have consensual sex with a 14 or even developed post puberty 13 year old. AOC solely exists because older women with shit personalities were tired of men dumping them for newer models.
you're giving normies too much credit boyo
you telling me that normalfags can tell the difference between some mentally-ill man going after pre-pubescents vs some normal-functioning adult who just didn't wait 1 second before that one 17 year old 12 Month 11 hrs and 59 mins girl to turn 18

You can't just murder people you don't like.
If you could then normals would be slaughtering incels for sport on a daily basis so watch what you wish for.

If you could then normals would be slaughtering incels for sport on a daily basis so watch what you wish for.
you really think they'd give a single fuck if incels were slaughtered

The simple fact that he was on the sex offender registry wasn't the reason that guy murdered him. It was because there's solid evidence of him raping several children. Therefore, based revenge.

The simple fact that he was on the sex offender registry wasn't the reason that guy murdered him. It was because there's solid evidence of him raping several children. Therefore, based revenge.
yeah nothing of value was lost

I'm looking out for myself you know. you'll never know till the day comes when some cucked pussy whipped beta judge decides to put you on the registry for bumping into a girl because you ugly

I'm not even using a slippery slope here, lookism is everywhere

Murdered a guy who could have got put on the sex offenders registery for urinating in public and people want to pardon him for a cold blooded slaying. Disgusting.

Murdered a guy who could have got put on the sex offenders registery for urinating in public and people want to pardon him for a cold blooded slaying. Disgusting.
nah man this guy was an outlier he actually did molest some kids

But the whole point isnt focused on some uggo molester. its about how normies are tribalistic mobs that will decide your life based off of majority rule, truly tranny by the majority

nah man this guy was an outlier he actually did molest some kids

But the whole point isnt focused on some uggo molester. its about how normies are tribalistic mobs that will decide your life based off of majority rule, truly tranny by the majority
Tyranny of the few most powerful individuals or tyranny of the mob. What a great world we live in. Where’s the alternative?

Tyranny of the few most powerful individuals or tyranny of the mob. What a great world we live in. Where’s the alternative?
Patriarchy

I'm not sympathetic to the vigilante. He made too many errors in his facebook post jfl. I can't respect someone who writes like that while virtue signalling about killing someone.

Maybe parents can try to take care of their own children if child predators are such a problem. South American immigrants enter the US and commit worse sex crimes against children but no one gives a fuck because we need cheap labor.

I'm not sympathetic to the vigilante. He made too many errors in his facebook post jfl. I can't respect someone who writes like that while virtue signalling about killing someone.

Maybe parents can try to take care of their own children if child predators are such a problem. South American immigrants enter the US and commit worse sex crimes against children but no one gives a fuck because we need cheap labor.
no man these low iq pedophiles use some lex luthor level iq manipulation

but big brain pedophile tries to groom kiddie!!!!!1111111

I would kill like half of everyone here if we could murder people we don't like.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

fucking 5 yr old kids...that's messed up tbh

One IT-whiteknight kills another IT-pedo. What are you guys complaining about I don't understand.

Daily reminder that you can end up on sex offender list for shit like taking a piss in public (read: somewhere where someone saw you) while being drunk :feelsclown:

suifuel for ITers

Just because that pedo did a crime doesn't mean the white knight retard had to kill him. He could've reported him to the police or something.

With that face he can't be a hero, he will be completely unnoticed like thousands of subhuman men doing jail time. JFL.

I think the only attention he's getting now is from us. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

the sex offender registry has to be abolished or at least reformed. it's done way more harm than good and hasn't deterred recidivism. the idea that sex offenders and child molesters have a high recidivism rate is a myth. they actually have a very low recidivism rate. (recidivism means committing another crime again). the sex offender registry was created based on this myth that they reoffend. i found research showing that rehabilitating them reduces recidivism rates significantly and research shows that sex offender registry actually INCREASES recidivism and has the sex offender registry hasn't actually protected children from potential recidivists. most sex offenders were never previously arrested for a sex offense.

our criminal justice system should be like norway's
also vigilantism shouldn't be legal because then some sex offender who is on there for public urination is going to be killed and murder vigiliantism is like execution without a trial. vigilantism does more harm than good

Fuck vigilantes.

He served his time. He got his life destroyed by the registry. Fuck off with this moralfaggotry
Yeah his life was so destroyed that he had a playground to attract the little boys he wouldn't hesitate to bugger again. :lul:
Only soys, cucks and females are against the death penalty, the latter so that women can fuck the convicts.

I wanna fuck women not children

IncelTears, your pedophilia is sickening to me and you deserve to get murdered for such actions
full

Killing someone is not justified whatsoever. I don't condone violence. We are not savages.

He sounds like he was a piece of shit.
gay pedos/rapists are the only ones who deserve actual abuse not some guy who wanted to have sex with a foid

Normies lose their minds when someone says 'pedo'. Even Leonardo Di Caprio would be drawn and quartered if he was out in public without his bodyguards and some norman decided that XX is too young for him.