Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Vietnamese ricecels and the must cucked of all

• Thread starter geneticdisaster
  • Start date
geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
I am continuing my SEAmaxxing journey in Vietnam, and holy shit, is it brootal over here.
The streets are filled with elderly beggars missing a limb or having deformities, reminders of the Vietnam war.
On the other hand you have you have Vietnamese noodlewhores in their 20s or teens walking on the street with their American mayo BFs.

How cucked is that shit??!

Imagine you lost your leg to fight the mayo invader, you also lost many of your friend and family members in combat and got your jungle flattened with cancerogenic agent orange.
Now here you are 50 years later, homeless, lonely, beging passing SEAmaxxers to give you a few dongs so that you can have something to eat.
Meanwhile your noodlewhore granddaughter is spreading her legs wide open for some American dick.

I don't know how those guys can cope.

I am continuing my SEAmaxxing journey in Vietnam, and holy shit, is it brootal over here.
The streets are filled with elderly beggars missing a limb or having deformities, reminders of the Vietnam war.
On the other hand you have you have Vietnamese noodlewhores in their 20s or teens walking on the street with their American mayo BFs.

Imagine you lost your leg to fight the mayo invader, you also lost many of your friend and family members in combat and got your jungle flattened with cancerogenic agent orange.
Now here you are 50 years later, homeless, lonely, beging passing SEAmaxxers to give you a few dongs so that you can have something to eat.
Meanwhile your noodlewhore granddaughter is spreading her legs wide open for some American dick.

Brutal

I wanna go SEAmaxxing too

I know a Vietnamese girl who's a Stacy. I don't think she's dating a white guy.

Vietnam citizens should start massacring these cumskins and have some dignity

Just shameful to know their own women are getting bum fucked by many white men.. and sucking white mens cocks. But won't suck their cocks.

They lost a lot, but Vietnam won the war.

Brutal anyways.

If it disgusts you so much then go home :feelsseriously:

But you won't do that, because you don't give a shit about these ricecels. You just want to brag and make fun of them, pathetic.

is it from army bases or just tourists? brutally over how no one has any sovereignty anymore

When your currency is called dong

My nigga seamaxxing but complaining about other seamaxxers :waitwhat:

It’s quite sad when you realize there are some remnants of bio weapons still there in vietnam

All of Southeast asia is this way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back