Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Vietnamese Man Murders Wife after she denied him anal

Evil Pigeonn

Evil Pigeonn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★

Based for the murder, but cringe for the reason for it (I mean here anal)

Unless she did it for chad, I think that's a bit of an over-reaction.

Vietnamese Man Murders Wife after she denied him anal
No way :feelskek:

@Biowaste Removal @Cayden Zhang why are chinks violent and lack empathy than other races?

she should have defended herself like a strong independent women

did he want to fuck her in her ass, or for her to fuck him in his ass?

Happened yesterday, wow.

did he want to fuck her in her ass, or for her to fuck him in his ass?
That the same convo @edgelordcel has with his boyfriends each night

That the same convo @edgelordcel has with his boyfriends each night
i have the feeling that you don't like @edgelordcel, could just be me though

@Biowaste Removal @Cayden Zhang why are chinks violent and lack empathy than other races?
Whatever you say little cheerypicking shitskin

Absolutely haram

It's a tragedy how the personality detector malfunctions so badly in some women. The government surely should step in and provide women with state of the art personality detectors to prevent such tragedies from happening.

She could live like a queen if she married an incel but she chose the dark triad psychopath instead.

She could live like a queen if she married an incel but she chose the dark triad psychopath instead.
IT will still say she got killed by a sex having incel:feelstastyman:

What no booty hole does to a mf. Is that really the reason why he killed her?

What no booty hole does to a mf. Is that really the reason why he killed her?
No, OP is just joking with that. We don't know the real reason.

this was justified self defense situation

why are chinks violent and lack empathy than other races?
Shut up streetshitter, it's whites and jews who committed the worst atrocities in mankind not us

Shut up streetshitter, it's whites and jews who committed the worst atrocities in mankind not us
Chinese are genociding uyghur muslim NOW right? Japanese were the most brutal and degenerate in their war crimes

Chinese are genociding uyghur muslim NOW right? Japanese were the most brutal and degenerate in their war crimes
Streetshitter, show me the body count for uyghurs, not one of them has died, meanwhile tens of thousands genocided in Gaza by Israel. The worst genocide in human history was the Amerindian genocide by America and the Spanish/Portugese, 100 million over the course of many years. Native Americans are pretty much extinct outside of small enclaves. The British colonized your own country for hundreds of years yet you worship them.

They only have empathy for whitu cocku.

They only have empathy for whitu cocku.
I will never understand why cumskins nigger worship and why chinks white worship so much. They are good enough races, why the fuck do they worship others like cucks? :feelskek:

I will never understand why cumskins nigger worship and why chinks white worship so much. They are good enough races, why the fuck do they worship others like cucks? :feelskek:
Chinks worshipping whites is self-explanatory. With whites worshipping niggers, white foids want niggers due to the BBC stereotype and if white foids are happy, then white cucks are happy as well.

Based she would do it for Chad/Dog but not her husband. Well deserved. Should get raped to death with a dragon dildo full of sharp spikes.

Foids would rather suicide than marry incels.

Brave aMgtaGXEvt

Chinks worshipping whites is self-explanatory.
How? They are the least colonized by whites. Their economies are good. Why would they worship Whitu man exclusively? :feelswhat:
With whites worshipping niggers, white foids want niggers due to the BBC stereotype and if white foids are happy, then white cucks are happy as well.
Yeah and cumskins worship dogs too, even though 5 million people are bitten by them every year in US I think :dafuckfeels:

How? They are the least colonized by whites. Their economies are good. Why would they worship Whitu man exclusively? :feelswhat:
Because whites are the most attractive and they're the furthest away from them in looks and height overall.

Because whites are the most attractive and they're the furthest away from them in looks and height overall.
That makes sense. But why do they hate all other races other than whitu man? They are xenophobic with everyone

That makes sense. But why do they hate all other races other than whitu man? They are xenophobic with everyone
The darker your skin, the more inferior they see you.

Why just don't rape?

Based she would do it for Chad/Dog but not her husband. Well deserved. Should get raped to death with a dragon dildo full of sharp spikes.
She would do it for any white cocku

foids go for edgy bad boys and then get cheated on and/or stabbed to death lol. it just keeps happening over and over again. all over the world.

i'm a beta 5'6 nice asian guy and I'm basically invisible to foids.

so this makes me happy that a foid with an awful personality detector was put away and that guy has likely already been executed by the vietnamese state by now with his organs harvested.

foids go for edgy bad boys and then get cheated on and/or stabbed to death lol. it just keeps happening over and over again. all over the world.

i'm a beta 5'6 nice asian guy and I'm basically invisible to foids.

so this makes me happy that a foid with an awful personality detector was put away and that guy has likely already been executed by the vietnamese state by now with his organs harvested.
The consequences of their choices will always catch up to them:feelzez:

Sorry sweetie you're not entitled to an easy escape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back