Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vidya tester job

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
What do you guys think about getting a video game tester job as an inkwell? And before the neets say all jobs are cucked I already know but some of us still have to pay to live. :feelsrope:

If there are any current or previous video game testers here please share your experience.

What degree do you have?

Seems like a meme job. Isn't it the developers' job to test and troubleshoot their product?

Video game tester is the 2000s version of being a youtuber, you need to be good at shit, they dint just hire any random nobody

It's a pretty horrible and repetitive job.

It's almost a cliche at this point, but it's very true that you shouldn't make something you enjoy your job.

@erenyeager touch this mother fucker

Sounds like a miserable job to me especially considering how most modern games are garbage:feelskek:

QA is a lot harder than it sounds but it's not a bad way to eventually move on to an actual developer job if that's your goal, otherwise I wouldn't bother with QA

Just go and test normal software

Usually any video game related field requires 50% more work and pays 50% less

What do you guys think about getting a video game tester job as an inkwell? And before the neets say all jobs are cucked I already know but some of us still have to pay to live. :feelsrope:

If there are any current or previous video game testers here please share your experience.
Yes.

Do the Easy low stress job

Come here let me touch your hand fellow inkwel brother :feelsdevil: