Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Vidya is the Best Cope

DarkStar

DarkStar

ϟϟ卐ϟϟ
★★★★★
I would say, without a doubt, vidya has been probably the best cope I've ever had.

It's always provided me with a good outlet of escapism, comfort, etc. when I've had another major depressive and/or anxiety inducing episode.

Genuinely, I don't get how you could exist as an Incel & not cope with vidya: I mean, what else would you do? Stare at the wall all day jfl

In fact, one of my goals within life is to try & afford some kind of high-end Gaming PC to copemaxx on.

The sad thing is that gaming keeps getting worse

What do you usually play

Undoubtedly, video games allow us to escape into a myriad of worlds. Possibly the ultimate escape beyond drugs. Even, many times united.

One day I can be a commander of a large airliner and the next day I can play as a German soldier in Hell Let Loose or be a truck driver.

Video games become the best cope because essentially, many times, they are all the lives we could want, and never had, living hundreds of stories without having to move from our living quarters.

And the more I think about it, the more depressing it is for me, because essentially my brain has the great capacity to deceive itself even if only momentarily.

My God, what a life this is...

Last edited:
It's not that it's worse or better, it's just that the base market is different. In the old days, absolute bangers were created that prioritized a complete experience, both for single player and multiplayer. It was a complete experience.

Now everything is competitive shit.

yup you'll eventually run out of old games to play and with there being no good new releases this cope is sure to have a swift end.

I like Minecraft
That game makes feel depressed. I understand you can play with other people. But playing it alone is suifuel. I cried twice playing that game... No one to share the beauty creations I once made...

That game makes feel depressed. I understand you can play with other people. But playing it alone is suifuel. I cried twice playing that game... No one to share the beauty creations I once made...
Brutal

Hell Let Loose
salut khey rip en risitas paix repose

Makes sense, those alongside RTS games are the most Incel-tier genres

MMORPGs & survival-horror get honorable mentions.

Rest are normie-adjacent nowadays it seems

They'll probably find it once they dig up your hard drive 300 years from now, investigating Human history where even soyciety in the far future is still cucked.

Have you tried Terraria?
I have but it's just not for me ig. Could never get into it.

If I do get a part-time job soon, I'll definitely host a capable server if users here are interested.

Makes sense, those alongside RTS games are the most Incel-tier genres
RTS is slowly becoming normie if you include games like Rimworld. I've seen plenty of foids and Chads play it, the foids treat it as a Sims 2.0 (Look at it's subreddit and see how many foids there are) and the Chads see it as a nice pastime.

Video games do nothing for me these days I still play but I feel like I'd have just as much fun staring into space.

Video games do nothing for me these days I still play but I feel like I'd have just as much fun staring into space.
Same here. It just doesn't hit the same anymore. Same thing with anime.

Nothing like loading up some classic Nintendo and ps2 games to really forget about life's problems. I love escapism
Same here, though I haven't played any games from my childhood in years(except Minecraft ig)

Having a good gaming PC keeps me going. Without it, I guess I'd be watching Jewbox shit all day which is way worse.

I would say, without a doubt, vidya has been probably the best cope I've ever had.

It's always provided me with a good outlet of escapism, comfort, etc. when I've had another major depressive and/or anxiety inducing episode.

Genuinely, I don't get how you could exist as an Incel & not cope with vidya: I mean, what else would you do? Stare at the wall all day jfl

In fact, one of my goals within life is to try & afford some kind of high-end Gaming PC to copemaxx on.
Same man, a top of the line gaming rig is one of my long term goals alongside my car aspirations, Vidya will forever have a special place in my heart.

Very true it helps me escape the misery of my life

being a sub5 with responsibilities makes it hard for me to enjoy them now
i just cant play them without thinking about my shit life and the things i need to do:feelsrope: